The EE braggers thread!!!

So I went to tractor supply, saw large fowl pullet chicks. Grabbed two rir and 4 of these adorably striped chicks. Running vote says they are EEs, what do y'all think? Did I get lucky and get 4 lil EEs or is there a similar looking chipmunk chick a feed store would sell? Their "special" chick of the week were straight run phoenix chicks in another bin. Hope they didn't mix bins up :gig

So I went to tractor supply, saw large fowl pullet chicks. Grabbed two rir and 4 of these adorably striped chicks. Running vote says they are EEs, what do y'all think? Did I get lucky and get 4 lil EEs or is there a similar looking chipmunk chick a feed store would sell? Their "special" chick of the week were straight run phoenix chicks in another bin. Hope they didn't mix bins up
gig.gif

To me, the striped ones look like they are EE's. cute!

Oh I'm getting spring fever. I've gotten all of my chicks through Cackle and always loved them :D
Haha I know. They are such cute little fuzzballs. There is one that was in the box that was just laying there and wasn't standing. Now she is in the brooder laying under the light. She does walk a little bit, but doesn't eat or drink. I just made some sugar water and dunked her beak in a couple times so hopefully that will help her.
fl.gif

Found my EE hen in the brooder this morning with the tractor supply chicks. She snuck in while doing chores and seems quite content lol I dunno if she's gonna finally lay again after molting or if she's going broody. EEs don't usually go broody right? She better be laying! Lol

Back
Top Bottom