The EE braggers thread!!!

My babies look ferocious, lie Birds of prey...LOL
When in reality the brown mottled one is like a pesky cat and the black and white one runs from everything.

We plan to breed this SLW X Ameraucana EE with our Sweet Alice SLW

We plan to hook Marty the brown mottled EE
up with our red and brown ladies so we'll have PPR X EE, Buckeye X EE possible (AracaunaXRIR) Gonzo X EE

Here are 3 of my 4 EE's. From left to right: Priscilla, Millie and Sassy. 23 weeks old but no eggs yet.
Awwww, i have a hen named Millie and she looks very similar to your Millie! (Except she isn't EE)
------------------------------------
HennyPenny's (EE) chicks are getting really big! I think she will be weaning them soon!

She is the only EE i have so i hope some of her chicks (yes, they are EE) end out being EE hens! I would also really like a EE roo!!

How do they lay and what size eggs? These are really good looking birds.

These are my wyandotte x Amerucana Hens and my wyandotte x EE Rooster. This is my first generation, I hope to cross back to get a a good quality dark green egg layer. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Here are 3 of my 4 EE's. From left to right: Priscilla, Millie and Sassy. 23 weeks old but no eggs yet.
Don't expect any until they're 26 to 30 weeks old. If that happens when it's too cold then it maybe a little older. Some folks say theirs start laying around 23 to 24 weeks, but my experience with EE's they are closer to 26 to 30 before lay.

Back
Top Bottom