The EE braggers thread!!!

I am now looking for some pets ie chickens i used to stay on a farm when i was young and used to love going with my dad to feed the chickens found memories. I do not know a great deal about them would love some advice on some that are easy to start of with any suggestions would be much appreciated . Big tasty fresh eggs

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now looking for some pets ie chickens i used to stay on a farm when i was young and used to love going with my dad to feed the chickens found memories. I do not know a great deal about them would love some advice on some that are easy to start of with any suggestions would be much appreciated . Big tasty fresh eggs

Edited by Staff
Welcome to BYC
welcome-byc.gif

EE's are definitely the best to start with!!
hugs.gif

Anyone who recalls who said they want to start breeding a EE called 'moon pies?' It was on this thread of some other. It was a EE with white face.

Thanks!

Can I share here about my succes with not just having some guinea x Ameraucana hybrids about 5 months old, but two Light Brahma x Ameraucanas , from Blue Splash Wheaten hens....the two are exactly alike pale yellow with blue tails and Columbian blue markings on their necks...very large light willow legs very lightly feathered. The pair are two months different in age male and female bearded pea combed.
The younger cockeral is 2 1/2 months old his comb is turning red, but for this happening he looks exactly like the pullet.
The pullet is laying olive green colored eggs now. Sweet disposition and taller than all the other hens.
This was an afterthought to add their two eggs to the incubator. ..I'm very glad how they both turned out.

Aren't these qualifying as EE's ?

Even the guinhens EE's could be laying blue/green eggs like their Ameraucana rooster carries...I'll share when I see them lay...they're pretty wild though...running off as a flock with the two guinea hens....wish I could share pictures of them all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom