The EE braggers thread!!!

Quote:
woot.gif

Quote:
HOORAY! Cant wait to see the pic- the first is ALWAYS the best !!!!!!! Maybe the other girls will get jealous and try to show up the one that is laying !

Quote:
HOORAY! Cant wait to see the pic- the first is ALWAYS the best !!!!!!! Maybe the other girls will get jealous and try to show up the one that is laying !

At work we were joking if she was going to be like the first middle school girl to get her "female" curves and lord it over all the others.
lau.gif

Well, at long last here it is, the color in the pic is pretty close to identical for the actual egg. The color is a creamy alvacodo. There is a store bought medium egg beside it for color and size comparison.

66877_first_egg.jpg

celebrate.gif
woot.gif
love.gif

I'm posting in this thread because I have four EEs and some that might be called that, but mostly so I can come back to this thread and just hang out. I have nothing better to do sometimes that to just look a chicken pictures. Would like to eventually get all EEs but my wife likes the large brown eggs from the four Golden Comets. I have two pullets that are crossed with EE and GC and look like black and white mutts, well I'll have to get a picture of them to "show and tell". Also a I have a couple roosters that have the same parentage but those are multicolored. Two of my EEs lay kind of blue/green eggs, one a kind of tan and one lays a pink egg. I have two other pullets that are crossed with GLWs moms but unsure of the dads, either EE or BA. Their legs have an EE look but other than that, they look like GLWs. Picture are required if I'm going to say more. Now where did I leave my camera?

After posting above, I went out and took three pictures. I am not a photographer
ep.gif
the lighting was inadequate, that late in the day, plus the birds were going crazy on me
idunno.gif
flying and jumping around. They must have thought me nuts with that funny looking box chasing them around.
wee.gif
It could be easy to get them in better light, if I can just get them to go out in the snow
hu.gif
I opened the little door to their run this morning and all they would do was take turn peeking out at the snow. My hens do not like snow.

I did get some nice pictures of my two year old granddaughter playing in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom