The EE braggers thread!!!

Here are some of my EEs
DSCN2878.jpg

DSCN2877.jpg

DSCN2876.jpg

DSCN2875.jpg

DSCN2872.jpg

Excuse the barred Rocks, they are camera hogs.

Very unfortunate news. The little white EE in my first pic had to be put down. Apparently, something went horribly wrong while I was at work, and I came home to a poor thing with her top beak torn off.
hit.gif
I was just heartbroken; s/he was such a sweetie. Two of the other EE's had marks on their combs where someone pecked them, but I cleaned them up and put Blu-Kote on the wounds.

Can't be sure what went wrong- brooder is more than big enough, and they have plenty of food. Maybe the little one got hurt somehow, the others saw the blood, and a very terrible chain of events happened. I've had chicks die before, but it was due to some internal weakness, not the workings of mini dinosaur brains.

GotChicken? :

Very unfortunate news. The little white EE in my first pic had to be put down. Apparently, something went horribly wrong while I was at work, and I came home to a poor thing with her top beak torn off.
hit.gif
I was just heartbroken; s/he was such a sweetie. Two of the other EE's had marks on their combs where someone pecked them, but I cleaned them up and put Blu-Kote on the wounds.

Can't be sure what went wrong- brooder is more than big enough, and they have plenty of food. Maybe the little one got hurt somehow, the others saw the blood, and a very terrible chain of events happened. I've had chicks die before, but it was due to some internal weakness, not the workings of mini dinosaur brains.

hugs.gif

GotChicken? :

hit.gif

I'm so sorry. I feel so bad when the little ones get hurt.​

GotChicken? :

hit.gif

So sorry about your little chickie! We just had to put one down a couple of weeks ago.
sad.png
hugs.gif

heres owl

and henny penny

I named here wezer because shen was crop bound and would always weeze

And theres one we call anti social chicken because one day i went out there and she was... well... special.
hmm.png

So i know this has to have been done before. EE Hens (from mcmurray) crossed with a Barred rock roo, will the offspring have colored eggs? or will the be like olive?

Back
Top Bottom