The EE braggers thread!!!

Quote:
smile.png
I hatched 3 EEs one has always looked like a hen & the other two look alike except they are colored different~and now only one of them crows !
cool.png
Good Luck !

Quote:
Lol!!
yuckyuck.gif

I did the same thing... Stared and studied my chicks trying so hard to determine who was a hen and who was a roo. (all 16 were sold to me as hens) Now I know why it was so hard to figure out who was a roo...they were all hens. Lol!!! Hope yours are too!

Edited for spelling..argh!

Ah how we torture ourselves LOL! All hens sounds wonderful!!!

Quote:
Thank you Kassaundra- I have my fingers crossed for your first guess! I have to say dear Umber's name has already been lenghthended by my family after I shared your post. Her full name Umber Winkle (mother is Tiggy Winkle) has now been expanded to Umber Iffy-Winkle

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png
I hatched 3 EEs one has always looked like a hen & the other two look alike except they are colored different~and now only one of them crows !
cool.png
Good Luck !

2/3 hens- not bad! I could almost handle that- most scared of ending up w 2 roos.

Quote:
Thank you Kassaundra- I have my fingers crossed for your first guess! I have to say dear Umber's name has already been lenghthended by my family after I shared your post. Her full name Umber Winkle (mother is Tiggy Winkle) has now been expanded to Umber Iffy-Winkle

gig.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
I like Roo #1
smile.png

I like them both, but Roo # 2 catches my eye. Both are just gorgeous! Wish I could take them!
love.gif

~ Aspen​

Wish you could too! I haven't found anyone local interested and the clock is ticking
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom