The EE braggers thread!!!

love.gif

^ Melanized Gold Duckwing is what he is.
smile.png

So, my frizzled EE pullet is continuing to grow and getting more and more awesome as she matures, here's a pic from today -

love.gif
I think this Chicken Rocks...Would love to see other pics of frizzles EE's

Here is a picture of the different colored EE eggs I've been getting.

Very cool I've been getting like the ones you've got the olive colored ones. I guess you wanna call them olive color?? Very cool I tried taking the picture but it doesn't shop up very well. Its nice to know I'm not the only one who's getting those colors from their EE girls. I've been setting mine cause my EE girls are with my Light Brahma Rooster :)

bantiehen,

I had a hard time getting a picture that represented the real colors of the eggs without editing. Out of many, many shots this was the only one that showed true color. The only editing I did was cropping.

How did you set your eggs..EE hen, other hen, incubator?

I read EE hens aren't very broody but I don't know from experience yet.

Here is a picture of the different colored EE eggs I've been getting.

Wow, really nice eggs you've got there! My EE don't lay nice brown/olive eggs like the top row there. I'm jealous.
smile.png

These are the first really good pictures I've gotten of my EE girls, they either don't stand still or I get a picture of the wrong end.
lol.png

This is Bossy, she doesn't usually stand still like this.

And this is Lewis (named after Lewis and Clark as she was very curious as a chick). This is a good picture although I took it when Lewis hopped out of the coop (which is connected to my shed) into the shed. Lots of poop for me to clean up after that.
lol.png

Sorry you can't see her tail all that well, I think Lewis was wagging it at the time. (I am NOT KIDDING. Two or three of my chickens really do wag their tails occasionally--not like a dog, just a couple of wags and then they're done and their tail's back to normal.)

Last edited:
bantiehen,

I had a hard time getting a picture that represented the real colors of the eggs without editing. Out of many, many shots this was the only one that showed true color. The only editing I did was cropping.

How did you set your eggs..EE hen, other hen, incubator?

I read EE hens aren't very broody but I don't know from experience yet.
I have them in my incubator :) none of my girls are broody except my Silkie hen but she's not really good at it right now she's still young but catching on though. I got another egg from my EE girls. I need to candle them again cause its hard to see through that green shell lol but I know there's a baby in there though :) should be interesting to see how they turn out being half Brahma...

Back
Top Bottom