The EE braggers thread!!!

My cuckoo marans/EE cross and her first egg below, on left.

My two EE pullets.

This one has a jet black head, but the rest of her body is grayish/gold.

And this one is blue. I love how blue looks on smooth-feathered birds.
Gorgeous chickens!!! Such a variety of EE's! I also love the blue one! Is the egg that the CM/EE laid white?

My cuckoo marans/EE cross and her first egg below, on left.

My two EE pullets.

This one has a jet black head, but the rest of her body is grayish/gold.

And this one is blue. I love how blue looks on smooth-feathered birds.
i love the last pic i have an ee/banty cochin chick that starting to look this color

My EE Carmen

I had heard many people talking about falling in love with their EE's. I admit I was skeptical. I wanted to have a predictable outcome and all my birds the same but then I got 4 EE's on a whim and now I am hooked....I am even toying with the idea of getting an EE boy for my girls.... Darn chicken math!!!

I had heard many people talking about falling in love with their EE's. I admit I was skeptical. I wanted to have a predictable outcome and all my birds the same but then I got 4 EE's on a whim and now I am hooked....I am even toying with the idea of getting an EE boy for my girls.... Darn chicken math!!!
My EE's are my best layers. They lay through winter, moult, rain, summer heat. Plus, they are fun to watch change colors from chicks to adults
big_smile.png

I am finally caught up reading! and since no one posted a pic of a purple egg... this was posted to Fresh Eggs Daily on Facebook, by someone named "Leslie". it is not my pic, egg, or bird... but it was laid by a Marans.

my flock fared well with molting, some had it hard... but most have resumed laying already, if irregularly... I have pics to organize,,, my EE's are looking good!

Back
Top Bottom