The EE braggers thread!!!

I am finally caught up reading! and since no one posted a pic of a purple egg... this was posted to Fresh Eggs Daily on Facebook, by someone named "Leslie". it is not my pic, egg, or bird... but it was laid by a Marans.

my flock fared well with molting, some had it hard... but most have resumed laying already, if irregularly... I have pics to organize,,, my EE's are looking good!
That's AXOA a member on this forum.

CG

I am finally caught up reading! and since no one posted a pic of a purple egg... this was posted to Fresh Eggs Daily on Facebook, by someone named "Leslie". it is not my pic, egg, or bird... but it was laid by a Marans. my flock fared well with molting, some had it hard... but most have resumed laying already, if irregularly... I have pics to organize,,, my EE's are looking good!
Thank you. I had come to the conclusion there were no purple eggs.

I do believe that Rumples has laid her first 2 eggs this morning. I found these two on the coop floor. I had a feeling that she was close to POL. She was getting pecked at quite a bit by our RIR, but the past two days, things had mellowed out. The eggs are both rubber eggs. I am going to cook them up for the girls now. :clap

Last edited:

I do believe that Rumples has laid her first 2 eggs this morning. I found these two on the coop floor. I had a feeling that she was close to POL. She was getting pecked at quite a bit by our RIR, but the past two days, things had mellowed out. The eggs are both rubber eggs. I am going to cook them up for the girls now.
clap.gif

Hope she starts getting some shells on those for you soon.
wink.png

CG

Our young Roo phoenix... Got his crow on but his surrogate Daddy and daddy's concubines wont let him mate...Hope he takes and interest in some of the 4 month old EE poults that will start laying in a month or so..

I have 3 hen houses i therefore i have focused my attention on getting 3 different types of chickens, but I think this year im going to focus on the EE/ ameraucanas. I just love them.

Back
Top Bottom