The EE braggers thread!!!

me too Aoxa... but Spring is a mere 65 days away, and most will see improvement in weather 2-3 weeks before that... we won't tho'... we're too far North... and you're even further... but it's coming !!!

I was just looking at the forecast for this week and we are having up and down. Today and tomorrow in the forties, but the day after not above freezing, then back to the forties, then not above freezing again. Those are the kind of days for people/animals to get sick.

CG
PS. sorry Aoxa, thought you were the Fresh Eggs Daily blogger. F.E.D. mush be still be a BYC member here because I don't go searching for blogs to follow.

I was just looking at the forecast for this week and we are having up and down. Today and tomorrow in the forties, but the day after not above freezing, then back to the forties, then not above freezing again. Those are the kind of days for people/animals to get sick.

CG
PS. sorry Aoxa, thought you were the Fresh Eggs Daily blogger. F.E.D. mush be still be a BYC member here because I don't go searching for blogs to follow.
a lot of people link their posts because they are helpful :)

I have shared a few on my facebook page. I don't think Lisa Steele is on BYC. If she is, I haven't ever come across her.

same in NY, it's been wonderful! I sure do wish that was the end of winter, but I know better... we'll probably pay for this reprieve with massive snow storms in Feb...
I know how you feel. We had a beautiful day in the 40s here in South Dakota but I know we can count on atleast one more good snow storm right about calving season. Gave me a chance to clean up the coop and address a drainage issue though!

Back
Top Bottom