The EE braggers thread!!!

First night in the coop. Our babies are growing up. :)

I love your door on this!
We're about to start on our coop and I might steal your idea
tongue.png

EE hen did great. Brought them a plate of scrambled eggs and garlic with some fresh oregano sauteed in :gig while I snarf down a a few bites on my way out to them I grab a banana from our ripe pile for them (shoot we were having cereal and the house smells amazing :lau )

All were alive! I was so nervous, never had a hen go broody or care to be nice to chicks lol thank you mother nature! Glad instinct is strong!

I put the egg in and she promptly grabbed it, and fed it to the babies 1st! Awwww soooo not the chicken I knew lol

Lol she is! She scoots and makes a soft chooking sound. Neck bobbles and everything. I'm so in awe lol I wasn't getting eggs from her since molting so o don't mind waiting longer if she broods well! Makes me wanna go get her a few more :gig ill leave her with her 3 adopters tho. Lol
Very cool. Is she making the tidbit sound with the food?

EE hen did great. Brought them a plate of scrambled eggs and garlic with some fresh oregano sauteed in
gig.gif
while I snarf down a a few bites on my way out to them I grab a banana from our ripe pile for them (shoot we were having cereal and the house smells amazing
lau.gif
)

All were alive! I was so nervous, never had a hen go broody or care to be nice to chicks lol thank you mother nature! Glad instinct is strong!

I put the egg in and she promptly grabbed it, and fed it to the babies 1st! Awwww soooo not the chicken I knew lol

How fun! My favorite thing is when a little one lays her first egg and you find out what color she lays! Here are some of my EE's. I love them all. I have a true rumpless Araucana, a pure bred Ameraucana and everything else in the mix! The variety is wonderful!!!

How fun! My favorite thing is when a little one lays her first egg and you find out what color she lays! Here are some of my EE's. I love them all. I have a true rumpless Araucana, a pure bred Ameraucana and everything else in the mix! The variety is wonderful!!!

Can't wait to see what color the little yellow one with the dark spot on the head turns out to be!

Back
Top Bottom