The EE braggers thread!!!

thanks for the help pasting. My wife has shown me before but I forget as I did not do it often. Since you are willing to help how do you add the signature info ? I have tried to figure it out on my profile but it is a mystery to me.

Click on the my profile spot on the upper right corner, then scroll down to the signature section, it should be under the pictures section. Anyway at the signature section in the upper right there should be a spot to click that says edit my signature.

Moving day for some barring project chicks. The cuckoo are split for lavender. I don't dare show these on the Ameraucana thread.
hide.gif

Moving day for some barring project chicks. The cuckoo are split for lavender. I don't dare show these on the Ameraucana thread.
hide.gif

Yes, that chair would prove inadequate protection for sure!!! lol lol lol

I have NN that lay green eggs from EE heritage, wonder if I should post pics of them on THAT thread, just to "watch" their heads spin and explode!!!! lol lol lol

Last edited:

I didn't even know there was an EE thread or I would have been here long ago LOL Thanks :)

I should have told you. I need to learn to copy and paste these threads. I hang out on both EE threads. So I can answer question here for you.The other one is the Easter egger club. Just search Easter Eggers on this site and several threads should be suggested.

There are more????!!!!! I am on my phone and can't even find the search feature....gaaaa! I love my ee's the more ee people the better! :)

Back
Top Bottom