The EE braggers thread!!!

Your Honey looks a lot like my Honey! She's honey colored and is the sweetest, friendliest of my girls. She is over 2 years now.
yes Honey is super sweet and a budding character. The buff roo's seem fond of her already. Yours is beautiful too.
These "Honeys" look like an easter egger cross with red sex links
maybe, got to read up on them. I take lots of pics and often just scroll through hundreds of pics until I find one that looks similar to ours. Then I go to thread or website and read. It is fun for me to see other birds similar to ours.

Honey is a great name. Here is my "Honey". She is a faverolle not an EE but the two bread actually look a lot alike. I have many EE X Faverolles. The only distinguishing feature is the fifth toe.
yes I had read up on the Faverolles as we though she might be one, Honey has only 4 toes and the green legs, so she is an EE. Your honey sure is cute!

Faverolles have really nice temperaments besides being good lookers. Even the roosters are mellow, in my experience. They do tend to get picked on by other breeds though. You should try raising some Faverolles sometime. I think they are the best! I do like EEs too though because I fall in love with that furry face.
Honey is getting older and so has lost some of her face fuzz. What is funny is underneath she has chubby cheeks so it is not only the fur that gives them the chubby cheek look but they may actually have chubby cheeks. The chicks are just adorable.

Your Honey looks a lot like my Honey! She's honey colored and is the sweetest, friendliest of my girls. She is over 2 years now.
Wow, they both resemble my hen, Betty. :D It's amazing how EEs can be so different, and yet a bunch of people can have such similar birds! My Betty is also a sweetie, super calm and even lets my young niece pick her up no problem. Don't tell the others, but she's probably my favorite out of my EEs. ;)

Wow, they both resemble my hen, Betty. :D It's amazing how EEs can be so different, and yet a bunch of people can have such similar birds!

My Betty is also a sweetie, super calm and even lets my young niece pick her up no problem. Don't tell the others, but she's probably my favorite out of my EEs. ;)

She is beautiful as well!

MY ROO CHARLIE HE IS GETTING BIGGER AND HE CAN CROW NOW HE IS TOO CUTE WHEN HE CORWS:D
one out of the three roo's that we have is starting to try and crow, not sure which one. Right now they sound more like a duck than a rooster!

When I started my EE pen, I purchased an "Ameracauna" rooster he has a really big straight comb and and small beard. No poofy cheeks. I knew he wasn't what I wanted, but I wanted to start hatching, so I got him. Babies are very pretty though.
Anyway, I FINALLY found what I was "looking for", although I had no idea what it was. Just knew I'd know wen I saw. And I purchased a 5 month old EE cockerel!! (I'll post pics later) He's SOOOO pretty! Now, I need to sell the other guy, but idk what to call him really! Should I sell him as an Ameracauna even though I'm not even sure that's what he really is??? I'm concerned I'll get a bad rep for being a liar!

Back
Top Bottom