The EE braggers thread!!!

Quote:

Why thank you
clap.gif

I've been thinking of moving further North. I miss fall! It's been 100+ for the past 3 weeks here in Austin, TX and looking at high 90's for another two weeks. I'm so ready for fall but we don't really get fall here.
sad.png
I'm from the midwest and this is just TOO MUCH summer.

PA is pretty nice. Got all 4 seasons here. The fall is really nice and cool usually. This summer, I don't think the temp. got above 100 at all. It's been a cool summer compared to past ones.

I've been thinking of moving further North.  I miss fall!  It's been 100+ for the past 3 weeks here in Austin, TX and looking at high 90's for another two weeks.  I'm so ready for fall but we don't really get fall here. :(   I'm from the midwest and this is just TOO MUCH summer.

No way could I live in Texas. TOO HOT! I don't remember it getting above 90 this summer. And that about killed me lol. Ready for winter here, just not looking forward to frozen water

Wow, what is she mixed with? I have a barred rock hen and I want to hatch eggs from her. The roo is an EE. Is that what she is?

There is barred rock back a few generations . In your case only the males will be barred . Barring is sex linked . To get barred females a barred male is needed .

I've been thinking of moving further North. I miss fall! It's been 100+ for the past 3 weeks here in Austin, TX and looking at high 90's for another two weeks. I'm so ready for fall but we don't really get fall here.
sad.png
I'm from the midwest and this is just TOO MUCH summer.

Washington State: I have lived on both sides of the state. I'm on the dry side now.

The Pacific Northwest (the wet side) has a mild summer. Only a weeks worth of above 90 degree days scattered throughout a short dry summer. The rest of the year it rains.

The Inland Northwest (the dry side) I'm up in the hills and we have 6 to 7 months of winter. It can start snowing mid October and thaws late April.

Spring (mosquito season), Summer (wasp season), and Fall (stinkbug season) are crowded into the other 5 to 6 months of the year. If you want to see colorful fall leaves... Well, we mostly only have evergreen trees. But, here in the hills the leaves on the bushes do start turning a nice red in mid August.

Back
Top Bottom