The EE braggers thread!!!

I guess my EE are not the nice kind the only thing I like about my EE that they lay greenish eggs now. My EE Rooster he is nice to me but not my hens of the EE..

I am glad you all have nice EE and you love yours

My EE's & Golden Laced Wyndottes.

This is my first time raising chickens & so far, I LOVE it! Even if they didn't lay eggs & we're just pets, I'd be happy. They're such sweeties! All of them! The EE's definitely are the more friendly. I love watching them run to me. I come home from work & yell, "Where are my girls????" & they come flying to me. So funny to watch a chicken run! I've sat on my patio & my EE's will hop up on the back of my chair & groom me too.

This is Blackbeard, she has moved into top hen position since getting rid of the roo's.

This is her sister Eagle Eye. She is at the very bottom of the pecking order. They are both my most vocal hens. Still waiting for eggs!

Hehe, I have a black-bearded Easter-egger, too, but her name is Maggie. :D (And don't you forget it--she always has such a hateful look on her face! :oops: )

Andreanar, that black beard in contrast to the rest of those brown feathers is quite striking, though! Looks like she dunked her face in ink or something. :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom