The EE braggers thread!!!

My EEs have laid at 26 and 29 weeks and the third is still not laying yet. But, I gotta cut 'em some slack considering how cold November was!

My 2 ees

OK this thread is pretty long so if this question has been asked I apologize up front! So I have only had chickens for around 3 years all I have ever had was production reds. A friend had a friend with 2 month old chicks for sale, I was told she had Ameraucanas and Jersey Giants ,two breeds I would love to have. Come to find out most of her chicks are all mixed. Well I was told at least one was Ameraucana and one giant out of 5! When the tuffed one started to grow a large spike comb I did some digging. Ok I have an EE, I am ok with that have been looking so hard for that first green egg! Well today she layed her first and to my surprise its super light tan, maybe pink. Now dose this mean that will be the color of her eggs or will it mix up much!
hide.gif

the good news the black one on the right is 2 months younger , think for sure she's a GIANT. The red ones are 3 years old. Well thanks for any input,

Back
Top Bottom