The EE braggers thread!!!

OOOOOHHH nice pics!! @COChix
 !!

Thanks guys.

Oh and got this pretty egg today from LittleOne

Last edited:
IDK if I showed it on the thread but I got me a BCM roo so I can make OEs now. :)

His name is Harold and he is 10 months old.

And also my EE Roos Hawk and Bugsy are getting big and handsome.

This is hawk who is now 15 weeks 3 days old.
Hawk I Believe is not pure silver.

This is Bugsy who is the same age as Hawk.
Bugsy I believe is pure silver.

If I was to kinda standardize my EE flock. To where they look more like a breed and not just mixes. Couldn't I sell them with a modified name. ;)

Last edited:
my faverolles hatched from pink eggs. they looked so surreal like bubblegum pink. they haven't laid yet so hopefully i'll get pink eggs from them
When they do lay, let us know if the eggs are pink. Just might be a good reason to look into faverolles!

congrats on the pretty blue egg, it never gets old.
X2

I love my easter eggers. This is one of my roosters.
smile.png

He's gorgeous!! If I were allowed to keep a roo, I'd like one like him. So much interesting color variation!

Pretty girls, the first one is so pretty with her black feathers around her head.
So pretty and love the coloring.
Lol, here is a shot of Little One, everytime I got out to take pics she starts pecking me and trying to get me pay attention to her. She jumps on my lap, back and shoulders when I am crouched down trying to get a good shot of the gang. I guess it is because I hand fed her the day after arrival as she was not doing well and we thought she wouldn't survive. She is the friendliest out of our whole flock.

Also here is a pinkish two toned egg, for those that like them.

CoChix - thank you for the pictures. The pink egg is gorgeous. If you ever want to sell that hen, I'm just in Denver....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom