The EE braggers thread!!!

This is how they grew start to now there almost a year old and still growing.

Love the blue...do you have any pics of them as babies?  Progression pic are so cool. Have you seen this site : http://www.plumjam.com/poultry/breeds/ee-colors4.cfm

Last edited:
Some fun egg color charts:
I have never even heard of a yellow egg, except for at a local feed store there is a poster of breeds they sell it shows an egg, a chick and an adult. I thought the poster must have faded from the sun.
That royal blue is amazing too!

Last edited:
We have a Partridge Plymouth rock one lays with dark dpeckles one with white
1f601.png

That is so strange. I have two partridge rocks and they both lay small skinny beige pink eggs. They are set the end of their laying cycle so now they are more of a chalky barely pink color.

Last edited:
I have never even heard of a yellow egg, except for at a local feed store there is a poster of breeds they sell it shows an egg, a chick and an adult. I thought the poster must have faded from the sun.
That royal blue is amazing too!
the closest thing to yellow that ive seen is a beige/yellowish toned egg from one of my chickens

@darina
I posted a pic of all my layers so far. It's on my profile page. As my cover pic.

I looked at your pictures and there is a huge difference! Left front is my PR egg, next to a large bantam egg.

Different lighting and view. Left to right, Bantie, PR, EE and mixed mystery breed. It's narrow enough that it wobbles in the large size carton.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom