The EE braggers thread!!!

Can these be EE chicks? They were in the "Americana" pullet bin at Runnings. The sales lady said she was positive they did not get mixed up. They are solid colors. One is more yellow and the other is more white.

Last edited:
My rooster King Tut. His feathering is starting to look like a red columbian with gold lacing on his red breast feathers.

Snowy. She is still shedding her juvenile feathers. Adult feathers are buff based with blue and brown lacing and penciling.

Cocoa. My smallest bird and one of my best foragers. Her comb just pinked up today at almost 11 weeks old.

Yes you can have solid colored white or buff ee's. Do they have green/slate legs and puffy cheeks?

I think yes on the puffy cheeks. Not sure on the leg color. Then again none of the chicks have real grey/green legs yet like my five week olds do. Not even the other babies which are pretty obviously EE. What breeds would be bred together to make such light colored chicks? TY!

Last edited:
Looks EE to me. Most hatcheries dont actually cross to make their EEs. They use "ameracauna type" birds but they do not meet the standard of the breed necessarily.....hence the confusion of EE vs Ameracauna. Its parents were probably both EE but there is white in the background....sorry no good with color genetics.

Back
Top Bottom