The EE braggers thread!!!

Quote:
Well ya just cant beat the blue, green and pink colored eggs that I get with these girls
D.gif

Them girls are always putting the eggs where I cant get to them :cd And this one here found a place in the garage to make here nest so I put the towel in ..:sick I can make all the and they go find their own nesting place ... Last year the girls made their nest where they belong :jumpy gander007 :old
I want some of those wherein and blues!!

Hello! All of our EE pullets are laying now, and I'm pleasantly surprised. Our year-olds are all F1 GLW/Ameraucana crosses. Many ended up with a cushion comb, and I expected to get brown eggs from them.
Instead, we're getting varied shades of green, from almost white (peacomb) to a beautiful turquoise (cushion).

Here is a comparison photo showing the turquoise EE egg next to one of our pure americauna eggs. It's not really true to colour as the camera washed it out, but you can tell that the EE egg so intense that it makes the blue egg look white!

Last edited:
Gander007 looks like your hens are laying were mine are under my front porch . I have to get down on my hands and knees to get them. I tried to get them to lay in the coop they are very prescient about laying were they want to lay got to laugh. I still need a rooster one of my girls might go broody.

Back
Top Bottom