The EE braggers thread!!!

ok, Galahad is now in with the girls- no mad chasing - all that happened was they crowded to see who could sit closest! and how he knew where the other roo roosted i'm not sure, but that is where he claimed!

file-45.jpg

file-44.jpg

file-43.jpg

get a look at the girls faces- whoa! who's that???

my two EE girls were on the other roost watching...

my babies are so cute. I was successful with my first time incubator experience, 36 hatched out of 40, 35 happy chicks now in the brooder - 3 and 4 days old now. one chick died immediately on hatching, but, was fully formed, so no outer issues, not sure what happened.

in no particular hatching order.

I got a variety of colors, a few colors i had matching pairs and trios. I hatched 2 Australorp / EE's, they were both black and also got 4 other black babies, not sure who is throwing me the black babies. I am wondering if my pure Australorps first daughter, is throwing me some blacks, being her mom was. I got some spotted ones, and alot of variance in chipmunk colors.

I have 3 wyandotte/EE chicks. If anyone thinks they spot the chicks that have wyandotte in them, let me know, I want to keep them !!!

a boxful of babies, took them up for the photo shoot, gave them all a good once over,

March2011069.jpg

March2011067.jpg

March2011068.jpg

March2011061.jpg

March2011062.jpg

March2011058.jpg

March2011059.jpg

March2011054.jpg

March2011051.jpg

March2011066.jpg

March2011065.jpg

March2011056.jpg

March2011055.jpg

March2011064.jpg

March2011063.jpg

March2011053.jpg

March2011050.jpg

March2011052.jpg

March2011048.jpg

March2011047.jpg

this Scooter, it has curled toes, I made him shoes, is now in a nursery in my daughters room
March2011043.jpg

Very cute!!!!
love.gif
Quite a variety they will be fun to see what you get. That last one black w/ the yellow belly looks like a penguin.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
they are for sale, awe. might keep a couple of colors that i've never had to raise, to see what they turn into, but, most are for sale.

Quote:
Hi there, so glad, just found this thread, this sounds neat. We have a Splash Am roo with 3 barred rock hens in the EE Hilton suite right now, collecting eggs for our second hatch.

I have been on this thread for a while.

Quote:
Hi there, so glad, just found this thread, this sounds neat. We have a Splash Am roo with 3 barred rock hens in the EE Hilton suite right now, collecting eggs for our second hatch.

I have been on this thread for a while.

maybe you should read the post one more time;)

OOOOhhhhh I love babies so very very cute.........and quite a collection of colors, will be watching for older pictures of them to see what they look like when feathering.
The ones with the speckled faces would be my pick for the Wyandotte cross my Babies have that speckling or patchy look in the faces. Kim

Back
Top Bottom