The EE braggers thread!!!

Love the greenish eyes on some of those chicks! And "swan" is beautiful! I love boxers also, such great dogs; I have 2 myself and they are great around the chickens.

We delayed the butchering a few weeks so here's another pic of my boys. The one on the left is an EE the one on the right is a wyandotte of some mismarked color, such a good cockerel though.

Whitney wondering what the 5 week olds are doing.

sigh... yep, he's a boy, darn.... such a pretty thing too... i was looking at the brahma girls and the black isn't as pointy either...

Robin sorry about the boy Dx, but at least your chicken numbers are going down drastically according to chicken math between your boys and your broodies you may not have any chickens at all left!
gig.gif

My first EE eggs is hatching!!!!!!!! So excited I cant sit on my hands to leave it alone!!!!!
I can't wait to see what it looks like!!!!!
This was the 6th egg I've placed in the bator and it's chirping :D

based on some color, combs, and a very blair witch style video clip (sorry, chicks are nuts, lol) can you all give me your opinion of my 4 week old EE chicks? I am scared I have 5 boys and 1 girl...grumble.
barnie.gif

thoughts?

saylor and coral (pardon the poop)

coral

saylor (who this morning started whipping on everyone for no apparent reason....he/she was put in time out inside the coop to cool down.

ariel, a week ago...you can see more of her/him in the video.

Marina a week ago...flighty, loud, stands head and shoulders above the rest.

pearl, a week ago, in the video you can see this HAS to be a HE!!

shelly, 10 days ago, she is in the video and the only one i am 99% sure is a female.

here is the video

Thanks guys!! I know you all are the egg-sperts!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom