The EE braggers thread!!!

Ok, i asked before, but now i have chick pics. Will this pair produce color sex chicks? I have 1 yellow chipmunk, 2 brown chipmunks, and one tan/buff chipmunk.

I am trying to get chicks that look like their momma, she has a unique round shape which is mostly all fluff. She is also a very sweet girl, who will run up to me and beg for attention. I only had one chick that i am sure had her shape, and personality, but it didn't make it. :( I know EE's have a lot of variety in their offspring, but does anyone think i will be able to make another like this with these guys in the near future? He was a stunning colored chick, all silver, sand, mahogony, yellow, black, and white at once........

Ok, i asked before, but now i have chick pics. Will this pair produce color sex chicks? I have 1 yellow chipmunk, 2 brown chipmunks, and one tan/buff chipmunk.

I am trying to get chicks that look like their momma, she has a unique round shape which is mostly all fluff. She is also a very sweet girl, who will run up to me and beg for attention. I only had one chick that i am sure had her shape, and personality, but it didn't make it. :( I know EE's have a lot of variety in their offspring, but does anyone think i will be able to make another like this with these guys in the near future? He was a stunning colored chick, all silver, sand, mahogony, yellow, black, and white at once........
You might if you take a lighter colored rooster and breed back to mama hen. With the rooster you have it might be possible if you hatch out a hundred or more chicks. If you like buff fluffy chicks and chickens you might want to go with Buff Orpingtons.

Did any of you catch this story?
145 gram EE egg had another egg inside it.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/may/30/eggstraordinary-find-in-abilene-chicken-coop/

ep.gif

Got some pics of my EE roo today:)

When I got it at 3 weeks, it looked like a roo, and then at about 5 weeks it looked like a hen. Now I'm pretty sure it's a boy. He's got some great color coming in, with blueish colors around it's head and it almost looks like a splash on his back. Tailless and bearded, funky looking little guy. Since he is my only EE he's a for sure keeper, so long as his spunky attitude doesn't get him in trouble.

Got some pics of my EE roo today:)

When I got it at 3 weeks, it looked like a roo, and then at about 5 weeks it looked like a hen. Now I'm pretty sure it's a boy. He's got some great color coming in, with blueish colors around it's head and it almost looks like a splash on his back. Tailless and bearded, funky looking little guy. Since he is my only EE he's a for sure keeper, so long as his spunky attitude doesn't get him in trouble.
He is pretty!

HI!! I am new to the chicken world and LOVING it!!!! We have 5 chickens, 2 are EE's. No idea what you would call their coloring so please if you know let me know! LOL Both our girls will be 8 weeks tomorrow..

This is Flash

And this is Hope

HI!! I am new to the chicken world and LOVING it!!!! We have 5 chickens, 2 are EE's. No idea what you would call their coloring so please if you know let me know! LOL Both our girls will be 8 weeks tomorrow..

This is Flash

And this is Hope
Both are very pretty! Welcome to the EE thread!

Back
Top Bottom