The EE braggers thread!!!

Our new roo......what do you guys think of him???

thumbsup.gif
very nice.

After looking at everyone elses EE's I just had to post mine too! I love looking at all the different colors of these chickens. Unfortuneatly I will have to rehome two of my roosters.
This is Poe in the back, Jules Vern is the blurry one, & Merlin in the front.

Poe again, Morgana, and Jules, and Grimm in the back.

Merlin, and Jules on the right. These are the two that will have to go. Sad cause Jules used to jump in my hand when he was little.

Jules again.

Mina, Grimm & Merlin. Left to right.

Back left is Mina, then Grimm on the back right. Front left is Jules and then Morgana.

Our Poe. Knew he was a rooster since he was about a week old.

My EE's have begun laying!!! 4 first eggs today!! Just waiting for their sister Zsa Zsa, a SLW, to lay as well.

Olivia

Eliza

Top right- Olivia's egg
Bottom left-Eliza's egg

Also Roberta my GLW laid the top left egg and....

Veronica my BR laid the one on the bottom right

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
How excited you must be to have 4 "first eggs" in one day!! Thank you for posting a picture of the eggs AND the chickens. Eliza looks the most like my 2 EE's who are 16 weeks old. Their combs are nearly as red and almost the same size as Eliza-which gives me hope that mine aren't far away from laying themselves.
celebrate.gif

Beautiful eggs and chickens............And I love the "curtains" that Veronica is walking through-how cute! Is that for nest-box privacy-LOL?
My EE's have begun laying!!! 4 first eggs today!! Just waiting for their sister Zsa Zsa, a SLW, to lay as well.

Olivia

Eliza

Top right- Olivia's egg
Bottom left-Eliza's egg

Also Roberta my GLW laid the top left egg and....

Veronica my BR laid the one on the bottom right

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
How excited you must be to have 4 "first eggs" in one day!! Thank you for posting a picture of the eggs AND the chickens. Eliza looks the most like my 2 EE's who are 16 weeks old. Their combs are nearly as red and almost the same size as Eliza-which gives me hope that mine aren't far away from laying themselves.
celebrate.gif

Beautiful eggs and chickens............And I love the "curtains" that Veronica is walking through-how cute! Is that for nest-box privacy-LOL?
Thank you very much. Eliza and Olivia are 23 weeks old and Veronica and Roberta are 22 weeks old.

The place where Roberta laid her egg was actually the broody house/nursery. A few of my older hens thought this was a great place to lay eggs instead of their coop so since it is very hot here in AZ, I took the people door off the brooder and grabbed some fabric I had laying around. Seems every one likes the bright fabric. I keep the double doors open so everyone can come and go on the "second floor".

I call this the Lil Chick Inn

This is the Cluck On Inn

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Eliza and Olivia are 23 weeks old and Veronica and Roberta are 22 weeks old.

The place where Roberta laid her egg was actually the broody house/nursery. A few of my older hens thought this was a great place to lay eggs instead of their coop so since it is very hot here in AZ, I took the people door off the brooder and grabbed some fabric I had laying around. Seems every one likes the bright fabric. I keep the double doors open so everyone can come and go on the "second floor".

I call this the Lil Chick Inn

This is the Cluck On Inn
I FLIPPIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom