The EE braggers thread!!!

Just thought I would share the progress with my little white EE and her Blue Barred Rock babies, from dmrippy.
LL

Yeah I know she really shouldn't still have them. But I guess she just loves them. I had to lock her out of the brooder house hoping she would get the hint, but this what I found tonight, when locking her up. See the little roosters

Please ignore the water damage in back it has rain for like a week and we sprung a leak.

Just thought I would share the progress with my little white EE and her Blue Barred Rock babies, from dmrippy.
LL

Yeah I know she really shouldn't still have them. But I guess she just loves them. I had to lock her out of the brooder house hoping she would get the hint, but this what I found tonight, when locking her up. See the little roosters

Please ignore the water damage in back it has rain for like a week and we sprung a leak.
Cutest family photo ever!

LL

Love this! It's just too cute. Love how easy the little boys are to pick out!

LL

super cute

LL

MY BABIES are growing UP.... I mean her babies.
hide.gif

I have had sever pullet heavy hatches lately too.... odd really. How many blues did you get? I see three black for sure, but the others I can't tell for sure. NICE BARRING TOO
clap.gif
I can't wait to start breeding my 3rd gen of these. Looking better all the time.

Quote: At least 4, the Blue Cockerel and the Black one are gorgeous. I like both of them and don't mind. They are still all around her. She needs to gain some weight before winter. Me and the hubby are in the process of putting insulation in one of our breeding coops, with a little heat if needed, for the babies to use as a grow out coop. I have 2 CCL the same age that are still in the house, which means they are not hardened to the weather so I think I will have to use a light.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom