The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Michael, who has 16,000 followers on Twitter

:eek:

Glad to hear he made it!

Went to WalMart today shopping with Mom, they did not have the same chicken fabrics unfortunately but did find this - no idea what i will use it for, but the fabric has a nice feel to it

ep.gif

Glad to hear he made it!

Went to WalMart today shopping with Mom, they did not have the same chicken fabrics unfortunately but did find this - no idea what i will use it for, but the fabric has a nice feel to it

That's nice! I got my black and white chicken print at Thousands of Bolts and the Waverly fabrics at Walmart. I love the colors on the one you bought! I had to buy some better thread at JoAnn online and finally broke down and bought a yard each of these. I think the rooster one coordinates with my other one that resembles Deacon, Isaac and Rex:

I can't quilt but I love the look of the fabrics. I like cutting them and working into a pattern but for get putting them together. I am useless at that or quilting.

I ordered 8 turkey poults today!!! 2 of each breed Narragansett, Blue slate, Bourbon Red and Royal Palm.

Beautiful fabrics...makes me want to take up sewing again.
You should! C'mon, you know you want to.

I ordered 8 turkey poults today!!! 2 of each breed Narragansett, Blue slate, Bourbon Red and Royal Palm.
Cool! I would love to have Blue Slate and Royal Palms.

Back
Top Bottom