The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Tiny's article made it into the Oct/Nov issue of Backyard Poultry magazine! I didn't receive my free copy yet, may pick one up in the store, but here is a screenshot of her article from their very fast video preview of the issue:
Screenshot_2020-09-15 Backyard Poultry October November 2020 - Backyard Poultry.png

Okay, I hate the search feature now! I cannot find a dang thing . If I do, the link to it always says "oops" and won't go there. GRRRR! I just wanted to find the thread entitled "d'anver lovers" by Boggy Bottom Bantams and the search is completely useless to me. I wanted to tell him that I still have the originals hatched from his eggs other than Carly and that Spike, who is 3rd generation and about 8 years old has some sort of neurological issue and I may lose him soon. But, no, I would have to go through hundreds of pages just to find the thread that started years ago. Is anyone else having issues with the search here? I can't use it at all.

ETA: I found that only the advanced search works, not the initial one. I found it. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom