The finch didn't survive, but thanks for your help.

Do her wings look alright? Perhaps she got a fright during the night and flew into something, injuring herself.

Put her in a dark box with a cozy blanket and a heated up wheat bag if it’s not hot where you are. I would check her for any cuts to make sure she hasn’t cut herself. Otherwise is one of her wings broken perhaps? Or is it an illness?

Put her in a dark box with a cozy blanket and a heated up wheat bag if it’s not hot where you are. I would check her for any cuts to make sure she hasn’t cut herself. Otherwise is one of her wings broken perhaps? Or is it an illness?
Thank you so much for replying to my post. The vet said it was neurological so we had her put to sleep. I was hoping it was going to be a quick fix with a heat lamp, but no.

Thank you so much for replying to my post. The vet said it was neurological so we had her put to sleep. I was hoping it was going to be a quick fix with a heat lamp, but no.
Yes if it was me I would have had it put down too but I thought I’d offer advice first. Am very sorry to hear of your loss

Back
Top Bottom