The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

hey, i'm still here! you can do it 1st person or 3rd person, she's new at it, give her a break, Zinnia hen. the first post in a RP is always a little awkward. the way i usually do it is:

EX1: Lexi walked through her house and looked out the window. the wind blew in her long, fire-red hair, and she inhaled. "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" she exclaimed to herself.

LOL i don't feel real creative right now. all i ask is please oh please oh please use quotes " " for what your charrie has to say, otherwise i get confused quickly. i have also seen RPing done this way:

EX2: Lexi: i walked through my house and looked out the window. the wind blew in my hair, and i exclaimed, "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" to myself.

i preffer example one, though. it's easier for me to understand. :)
I didn't say anything rude. I was just showing him how to RP, as he's new at it.

Name: Bria
Witch or Warlock: Witch
Powers: A shapeshifter of sorts. She can shapeshift into anything she desires. She can also read any language in the world and also can fly as a human WITHOUT A BROOMSTICK
Job #1: She is a waitress at the bed and breakfast.
Job #2: Is currently unemployed because she is still a student.
House: Is living by herself in a bed and breakfast called, "The Steel Magnolia", with the help of a hired maid.
Personality: Very snotty and stuck up. Her father is a multi-billionare and she has gotten everything she wanted for the past 16 years of her life. She does not particularly like being told what to do. Ever. She is suprisingly strong for a girl. She, as you might think, is NOT a city girl. She still keeps in touch with her father and he often sends her "presents". She is from Alabama until her dad moved her to New York City at the age of 13. Her mother died in a car accident when she was four. Her father began to become to obsessed with money and she left at the age of 14, dreaming of the country life she left behind. She's been living alone in Dead Wood MA ever since. She is normally wearing a very long pale pink dress with embroidered lace around the collar. If not she is wearing a similar dress in shades of blue, green, or a light yellow.
Other: Is looking for a boyfriend <3
Has a small wing tatoo on her wrist (see picture)
Picture:

User: Toro

Powers: A shapeshifter of sorts. She can shapeshift into anything she desires. She can also read any language in the world and also can fly as a human WITHOUT A BROOMSTICK
House: Is living by herself in a bed and breakfast called, "The Steel Magnolia", with the help of a hired maid.
Personality: Very snotty and stuck up. Her father is a multi-billionare and she has gotten everything she wanted for the past 16 years of her life. She does not particularly like being told what to do. Ever. She is suprisingly strong for a girl. She, as you might think, is NOT a city girl. She still keeps in touch with her father and he often sends her "presents". She is from Alabama until her dad moved her to New York City at the age of 13. Her mother died in a car accident when she was four. Her father began to become to obsessed with money and she left at the age of 14, dreaming of the country life she left behind. She's been living alone in Dead Wood MA ever since. She is normally wearing a very long pale pink dress with embroidered lace around the collar. If not she is wearing a similar dress in shades of blue, green, or a light yellow.
Picture:

Cars in the 17th/18th century? Wow, these folks are surely ahead of their time.
tongue.png

Name: "George Haddick", born Mairden
Witch or Warlock: Warlock
Powers: Camouflaging into the environment, so he can appear close to invisible.
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other: A white warlock. He does not believe in preforming dark spells, and will only do things for good.
Picture:
User:

Name:
Powers:
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other:
Picture:
User:

Name:
Powers:
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other:
Picture:
User:

lolololol :D i changed it to wagon XD i forgot... i made the whole thing where her dad gave her a dodge for her birthday, and a whole bunch of other stuff ahead of her time :) i had to edit everything out and it seems like i forgot a part :p
Personality: Very snotty and stuck up. Her father is a multi-billionare and she has gotten everything she wanted for the past 16 years of her life. She does not particularly like being told what to do. Ever. She is suprisingly strong for a girl. She, as you might think, is NOT a city girl. She still keeps in touch with her father and he often sends her "presents". She is from Alabama until her dad moved her to New York City at the age of 13. Her mother died in a wagon accident when she was four. Her father began to become to obsessed with money and she left at the age of 14, dreaming of the country life she left behind. She's been living alone in Dead Wood MA ever since. She is normally wearing a very long pale pink dress with embroidered lace around the collar. If not she is wearing a similar dress in shades of blue, green, or a light yellow.
Picture:

Powers: Camouflaging into the environment, so he can appear close to invisible.
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other: A white warlock. He does not believe in preforming dark spells, and will only do things for good.
Picture:
User:

Name:
Powers:
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other:
Picture:
User:

Name:
Powers:
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other:
Picture:
User:
...???

Powers: Vegetation growth.
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Picture:

User:

Name:
Powers:
Job #1:
Job #2:
House:
Personality:
Other:
Picture:

User:

Name: