~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

After the ceremony and Henry's burrial, Camilla called another council meeting. They needed to come up with a solution, quickly. After everyone was gathered, Kyra hustled through the doors, late... as usual. "Sorry," she panted. "I had to leave the ceremony for an emergency."

"Emergency?" Samuel tipped his head to the side. "What kind of emergency?"

"A dragon, Niernen." She hastened to explain. "He was attacked by an unknown dragon."

"An unknown dragon?" Camilla frowned, focusing her brilliant blue gaze on Kyra. "Where?"

"North of here..." Her voice paused with hesitation. "Towards Caronia. He fought the attacker off, and thats the direction it fled."

"He fought it off?" Camilla's voice rang with surprise.

Kyra nodded "Thats what he told me. Neirnen isn't a warrior, if he fought the attacker off then it couldn't have been the same one that attacked Henry right?" She ventured cautiously.

Camilla didn't reply right away, and Amatis spoke before her. "It would seem that way, unless he was trying to throw us off. Either way, I think its safe to say that we're certain whoever it was came from Caronia. Anyone disagree?"

The council chamber was quiet, not even Samuel disagreed. Three attacks in a month was too much of a coincidence for it not to be, not even a rogue would be that reckless. "What is our plan of action?" She asked, eyeing the silent Camilla.

Camilla cleared her throat, aware of the eyes on her. "I think we need to find out what we're dealing with." She said. Even as she spoke, guilt seeped into her gut. Without the consent of the council, she had already sent out a scout to find some information. Adeline. She hadn't heard back from the dragoness yet, but it was only a matter of time before the council found out.

"I agree." Samuel said, giving Camilla a nod of approval. "But who? Who is ready? We can't send somebody without the proper training, not without knowing for sure what is waiting there."

Last edited:
Quote:
"Then stop complaining." She said coolly, drawing back away from him a second time, looking almost disappointed. "Go away now," she flicked her claw dismissivly at him and Jasper.

A slender, green dragoness spotted him from where she was posted. She looked surprised and tipped her head to the side, recognising him but not remembering his name.

The dragoness followed him, whether or not she recognised him, it was her job to keep the city safe. She peeked around the corner, her eyes darting around to spot him in the dim light.

He was directly above her so he dropped down silently behind her blocking her exit.
"What do you want?" he glared at the green dragoness reconizing her but not placing a name.

The dragoness whipped around, baring her teeth in surprise. She didn't yet consider him a threat, but being trapped in a corner was not a position she liked being in. "Who are you? What is your name?"

Back
Top Bottom