~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

I've started a new thread for the RP as I couldn't edit the front page on the old one anymore. The old thread will be locked, please continue on this thread.

:bun

Anyways..

Silv face palmed, "You are so deluded Lilith, can you not lift your veil of self grandeur for one moment? Dora is an inevitable obstacle, while even if it were possible for one of us to become leader, by blood she would supersede us. What I am saying is at this moment we need a temporary sit in, someone who knows what they are doing, Lilith. You have the attention span of a gnat and the caution of a dying animal. Not exactly qualities highly regarded in those of power. And this scene right here? Well, to say the least, it isn't gaining you any favor."

Quote:
She cracked challenging grin at Silv, her forked tongue flicking in and out between her parted jaws. "Are you suggesting that you could do a better job, Silvanious?" She drew in close again. "Prove it."

Quote:
She cracked challenging grin at Silv, her forked tongue flicking in and out between her parted jaws. "Are you suggesting that you could do a better job, Silvanious?" She drew in close again. "Prove it."

Quote:

Name: Onyx
Appearance: He has grown from the time he was in Pelendava, he is now a very large dragon, he is completely black, he has two horns coming from his head, they match his black, his claws and teeth are long and dangerously sharp, spikes run from his neck to tail, as he had wandered from pelendava he had messed with the dark arts of alemechy and had created poisons that have allowed him to inject through claws and teeth, he now has a wingspan of 30 feet, from head to tail he is 35 feet long, he is not bulky but he is strong muscled and can fly long distances, his wings are strong and can carry him for several days.
Personality: He has taken a darker side to him, it is from the treatment he recieved in the wilds, being turned away and almost dying many times, now he has the use of poison at his disposal, and he is very dangerous, but if he wamts to be he can be very calm and gentle, but he is scarred from his youth.
City: Pelendava
BYC Username: The Onyx Jewel.

"You would like me to prove it, wouldn't you?" He replied with a snort, "Of course not, all this responsibility, it's not in my genes."

Back
Top Bottom