~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Pandora is a youngling, hardly capable of leaving the nursery. I think you'll find that Caronia will be more than willing to accept a leader who can give them what Tenebrae couldn't-- victory over our southern neighbours."

"Pandora is a youngling, hardly capable of leaving the nursery. I think you'll find that Caronia will be more than willing to accept a leader who can give them what Tenebrae couldn't-- victory over our southern neighbours."

"Well, sadly that leader has yet to show himself. And how long do you think Dora is going to stay young? It will not be long before she can demand her rights to the throne." Silv snorted, steadily growing annoyed with Lilith's banter, "Tell me why Caronia would even consider your offer? You lack everything we need, if anything, you in the end would quicken our decline."

Quote:
Lilith whipped around and paced forwards until her face was only inches from Silv's. "You are contradicting yourself, Silvanious," she growled. "Only minutes ago you were complaining because there was nobody to lead. The fact that you are proposing we wait five or ten years or Pandora to come of age is proof that you are letting your personal dislike of me cloud your judgement." She snorted and pulled back a foot away from his face. "I had thought better of you."

Name: Chandler

Appearance: A deep maroon colored dragon with flecks of black peppering his back and the top of his wings. He is of average size and build, not overly large or strong, but not lacking in physical strength and size. His wings are long at the beginning, but slowly get shorter and shorter as they travel down his body. Unlike most dragons who's wings end abruptly around their shoulder area, his continue right until his tail, tapering off to form a point. With his wings extended, they look like a triangle from underneath, with the widest area being where his shoulders and head are, and the point end being his tail. His oddly shaped wings make him a poor flier, but an incredible glider, capable of carrying him great distances without the need to flap.

Personality: He is quiet, peace loving and humble and doesn't speak out a lot. Most of the other learners ignore him, seeing him as stupid or incompetent because he rarely says anything. He has few friends, and those who do take pity on him don't know him very well. He was brought into Pelendava as a youngling with his mother and nothing else is known about his past. His mother died shortly after arriving, leaving him to the care of the other nusery mothers. Despite what the others think, he is very intelligent and knows a lot more then people give him credit for. He has a knack for hearing things he isn't meant to, mostly because others assume that since he doesn't talk much, he doesn't listen either.

City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava

BYC Username: ChickieBooBoo

Last edited:
Name: Coraline

Appearance: A slender, spunky looking dragoness with a night black upper body, which fades to grey on her underside. She is sharply defined with neat curves in all the right places and a long, graceful neck. Her eyes are almost as grey as her underside and depending on the light, or what she is looking at, they can appear to change color. She has long legs, ending in a narrow foot with four razor sharp claws. Her wings are long and narrow, good for short flights but severely lacking in long haul operations. Because of his, she prefers to travel long distances along the ground instead of flying. This leaves her wings fresh and ready for combat when they reach their destination.

Personality: She is quick witted and smart, somewhat of a drama queen. Her looks are good and she knows it, sometimes acting a bit cocky and bragging about something. She is chatty and outgoing, always wanting to be the centre of attention and tends to put herself before others. She has many friends, but is terrified of losing her popularity and will do almost anything to keep herself in the spotlight, even if it means hurting someone else. Sometimes she can be mean, a bit of a bully, but has a kind heart underneath and would never deliberatly set out with the intent to hard someone else.

City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava

BYC Username: ChickieBooBoo

I'm going to start a new thread because I can't edit the front page on this one anymore. ChickieBooBoo, I'll add your characters on the new thread and any others that aren't on there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom