~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He was tall, and muscular, but not as big as Gabriel or Kidar." He glanced at the warriors as he named them "He was a darker green color, but it looked different when I first seen him, somewhat lighter." He shrugged.

"I think you are speaking of Belial." Camilla said to them "He comes here every so often to visit, though I'm not sure who. That would explain how he knows you. Belial is a shady character, but he has helped us in the past."

"He was tall, and muscular, but not as big as Gabriel or Kidar." He glanced at the warriors as he named them "He was a darker green color, but it looked different when I first seen him, somewhat lighter." He shrugged.

"I think you are speaking of Belial." Camilla said to them "He comes here every so often to visit, though I'm not sure who. That would explain how he knows you. Belial is a shady character, but he has helped us in the past."
Kidar dipped his head silently in respect.

Belial slipped into an alley between two houses and paused to knock at a back door. After a few moments, the door swung open revealing a middle-aged dragon. "Belial," He said quickly, glancing up and down the alley several times to make sure there was nobody else there "Do come in."

"Thank you Caius," Belial replied, stepping into the dimly lit room.

"Do you have what I need?" Caius asked quickly.

"Yes. I trust you will find it is of good quality. I went through some trouble to get it."

"Oh, thank you Belial. You know how much I appreciate this."

"However," Belial continued as though Caius hadn't spoken "I must increase the price in order to compensate for this increased risk."

"What!" Caius nearly shouted, then lowered his voice "You know I can hardly afford it as it is!"

"Caius," Belial said in his sickly sweet voice "You know how valuable it is, and how many are willing to pay a very high price for it. Business is business, you know."

I'll join!

Name: Blukina
Personality: Short-tempered, brave and sometimes reckless. Grows close bonds with those she knows and is protective over them. She lurks in the forests of Pelendava, occasionally visiting the city.
Appearence: Mild blue color all over. Head is adorned with spikes that protrude from the back of the head like horns. End of tail has a webbing "rudder"(think of Nightfury's tail from How To Train Your Dragon). Eyes are a golden yellow and pupils are mild slits most of the time. Blukina's wings have spikes at each "wrist" she uses to fight with.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia): Mostly Pelendava
BYC Username: K-12 Chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom