~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did you miss me?" He asked,inclining his head "Honestly, I can't imagine how you could not. Most find my presence intoxicating."

Inigo snorted and unsheathed his claws.

"Natural immunity." He said dismissivly, waving a wing "If I were you, I'd worry about my own skin. Especially seeing as you just can't seem to keep your distance."

A grin touched the corners of the rogues mouth "Oh I wasn't here to see you Kidar. I know, you must be so disappointed. I must say, you and your little dogs," he glanced at the dragons behind Kidar, "got here rather fast. I'm impressed." He smirked.

Blukina heard voices nearby and crept closer to investigate, wings folded tightly against her body and her feet barely making a sound as she stepped forward.

Name: Onyx

Personality: Very Quiet, Shows no emotion beyond Protectiveness, Young, but Very Wary, His Parents Died after he Hatched for Unknown reasons. His mother had a White gem Imbedded in her Chest an she was a Pure white dragon and His Father was a black dragon but of a Pure Heart he was just always there Protecting the Innocent. His Scales are Blacker than Anything in The World, But he has a Pure White Gem imbedded in his Chest. He tries to help when he can he Hunted for Several days alone Catching only what he could to stay alive, Then he was found.
City: Pelendava
BYC Username: The Onyx Jewel

Picture: (Currently It will not allow me to Place my Picture but you can see it on my Profile Anyways)

Silvanus's tongue flickered and his eyes trailed Tenebrae, till Frostbite entered.
He met her eyes and gave her an inquisitive look, glancing back at Tenebrae before standing and following the dragonness.
Frostbite's pure alabaster eyes were unreadable as she briefly glanced at him with a subtle, coy smile touching the corner of her mouth, before she unfurled her massive, leathery snow white wings. She leaped with the grace of a doe into the air, a strong gale of wind aiding her ascension into the dark, overcast skies. She twisted around and hovered mid-air for a moment to beckon him to follow with the sway of her neck.

Jester landed in the cave where Tenebrae, Lilith and Christina remained. "Lord Tenebrae," he dipped his head briskly, but respectfully and completely ignored Christina. "I recieved a report that a learner from Pelendava was nosing around the piece of armour half burried in the forest. The power seemed to knock her unconcious." He paused for a moment to glance outside the cave, his voice getting quieter "Camilla is bound to wonder whats going on. I'm surprised she hasn't sent a scout to find us yet, with the information she's got already. She may be a soft hearted fool, but she's not stupid."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom