~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blukina heard voices and slunk over to see two dragons speaking. She stared out from the shadows, watching intently. Only small patches of sunlight piercing through the leaves, illuminating her blue scales, showed that she was there.

Blukina heard voices and slunk over to see two dragons speaking. She stared out from the shadows, watching intently. Only small patches of sunlight piercing through the leaves, illuminating her blue scales, showed that she was there.
Gabriel didn't notice her and looked down at Lily "Where is your mother Lily?" He asked "Your pretty young to be wandering out alone."

Lily's Eyes narrowed and with a large effort pushes his claw away and says, They are dead, Coldness in her normally Gentle eyes.

I hatched in this forest, and i made myself a home, She stared at the red dragon with Coldness in her eyes not moving not seeming in the slightest afraid of him.

Scalendavia was watching from the shadows, the blackness matching the color of her own scales, concealing her, except for the eerie glow of narrowed, icy blue eyes.

Lily Growled as she saw four Eyes settle on her and the Large red dragon, Then lily Jumped on a low hanging branch suprisingly agile for a Dragon and glided to her hollow tree where she had a small candle which she lit on fire, and she waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom