~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Now I must ask, before Silv does anything rash, about the eye poking. It is a rather permanent injury, as one can't simply regrow eyeballs. :p )

She sat.
The stone was slimy and cold. The air served her no advantage, she could fly well enough, but she couldn't out fly him.
Maybe to a larger body of water? Where was the largest one....? She pondered, no sort of outside of her own thoughts. Looking down on her actions
as though she was playing a game of chess. Which move served her best, she wasn't sure.

I feel so bad about forgetting about this RP; it's really changed up a bit. I think I'll rejoin.

Here's form number one; I'll post the others in a moment:

Name: Zinerva
Appearance: Instead of walking on all fours, she walks upon two larger limbs in the back and has small, Tyrannosaurus-like arms up front. Her deep green scales are large, rough, and pointed, acting as a sufficient amount of armor during battles. Zinerva's throat scales offer more protection than those spread about the rest of her body by being larger in size, and happen to be a bronze-ish tone instead of green. Her eyes glow a vicious frost blue, and are naturally lined in black. Sharp scales shoot off from her cheeks before her skin merges into her neck, while two graceful elk horns sweep backwards upon the crest of her head, an ocean-blue orb at the ends of each. Just like her horns, her wings are tipped in orbs. A thick mane that matches her complection cascades down from her neck, and grows longer at her chest. It continues again at her tail, and ends inches before her irregularly shaped tail pike.
Personality: Her temper is fiery and her demeanor is very tomboyish; some say as the result of being raised by male dragons. Ever since her mother was killed, she had always wanted to become a fierce warrior in order to fulfill her mother's own dream, and to someday avenge her death. But that day isn't today. Zinerva still has plenty more to learn about herself, her past, and fighting.
City: Pelendava
BYC Username: Zinnia-Hen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom