~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I wasn't under the impresion that he wouldn't be walking away from this :p)
Jester waited... lol

I will sum up the next event that played out shortly, with bells. *Ding ding DONGGG, Ding, dong DING'edy splat AHHHHHHH!.

Silv licked his fingers slowly as his eyes lazily took in his rather brilliant master piece; he was quite the artist.
He roosted now on the back of a jank'o lantern, reminiscent of Henry. "Tell me, did you not enjoy that?" He asked, eyes searching, following the splatters that rained from the tree.
"I certainly did."
And he had indeed, but the weariness of the hunt and the pain of his injuries were starting to set in, and his pleasure was quickly evaporating. He walked off of Henry, done with him. Let the forest do what it willed, sleep in roots, old friend. He glanced over at Charlotte again, far too tired to climb the tree after her. How pitiful she looked up there, how very pitiful. He had not seen any patrols, and wished he knew someway to signal them. He liked his artwork to be seen, what was the use of going through all that work just to permanently scar the mind of one little dragoness. Such a waste!
But, he would live. He debated whether he should try to go after her, she might fall out of the tree by pure fear if he rushed it. His ribs twinged and he decided that was probably a bad idea. Returning to Coronia was probably the best route. He gave her a wave and a nod, then proceeded to amble off.
Flight was probably not a good idea either he thought, between being in Avalon and his weariness.

(So, how'd you like that ending?)

Now or never, eh?
She launched herself up behind the waterful, bursting from the side and into the forest overhead.
Madly her legs propelled her and dared not look back.

I will sum up the next event that played out shortly, with bells. *Ding ding DONGGG, Ding, dong DING'edy splat AHHHHHHH!.
Silv licked his fingers slowly as his eyes lazily took in his rather brilliant master piece; he was quite the artist.
He roosted now on the back of a jank'o lantern, reminiscent of Henry. "Tell me, did you not enjoy that?" He asked, eyes searching, following the splatters that rained from the tree.
"I certainly did."
And he had indeed, but the weariness of the hunt and the pain of his injuries were starting to set in, and his pleasure was quickly evaporating. He walked off of Henry, done with him. Let the forest do what it willed, sleep in roots, old friend. He glanced over at Charlotte again, far too tired to climb the tree after her. How pitiful she looked up there, how very pitiful. He had not seen any patrols, and wished he knew someway to signal them. He liked his artwork to be seen, what was the use of going through all that work just to permanently scar the mind of one little dragoness. Such a waste!
But, he would live. He debated whether he should try to go after her, she might fall out of the tree by pure fear if he rushed it. His ribs twinged and he decided that was probably a bad idea. Returning to Coronia was probably the best route. He gave her a wave and a nod, then proceeded to amble off.
Flight was probably not a good idea either he thought, between being in Avalon and his weariness.
(So, how'd you like that ending?)
Now or never, eh?
She launched herself up behind the waterful, bursting from the side and into the forest overhead.
Madly her legs propelled her and dared not look back.

(Very nice! *claps*)

Charlotte watched him leave and squeezed her eyes shut, she couldn't... wouldn't look at Henry.

(I'll add more detail to her rescue when I have a computer. This phone is impossible to type on!

Jester smiled, that was quicker then he thought. He extended his wings and gave a massive flap, propelling himself downwards instead if simply letting himself fall. The small fins which had extended along his body snapped shut as his wings closed, making himself as areodynamic as possible. In a matter of second he had closed half of the distance between them and was still gaining speed.

Ooh! I have an apprentice for Silv!
Name: Bianka
Appearance: A small but thick bodied dragon. Her scales are a deep maroon on her back which deepens to a blood red on her stomach. Her head is large and ferocious, and is adorned with a short goat's beard. Her slanted-cat eyes are midnight black. Her tail is short and muscular, and has rows of tiny spikes on it. However, these cannot do much damage. Bianka is most suited to air, and has large, powerful wings. She is able to breathe fire with some concentration, and she can also exhale a clear gas which messes with the nerves of other dragons, causing their muscles to twitch and spasm and become useless. However, the effects never last more than an hour. Bianka's last skill is quite interesting; if she meets a dragon she has never met before who is male, she is sometimes able to change the color of her eyes and become very seductive. However, she is not able to control this skill.
Personality: Bianka is cool, calculating and cruel. She never loses her temper, but simply possesses and inner viciousness and anger. She is constantly trying to better herself, and will do just about anything to achieve things. She is impersonal and harsh, and would kill her 'friends' if a reward was offered. Bianka can also be vengeful. In all, she is NOT a character to mess with.

Gerbs! You should find her on Silv's way back to Caronia!

Bianka stalked a deer slowly, enjoying the hunt. When she was sufficiently close she pounced, trapping the deer between her forefeet but being careful not tokill it. She played with it for awhile, tapping it with her claws and breathing on it until she became bored of its helpless terror. She breathed her paralyzingly breath On it, nodding with satisfaction as its muscles spasmed and twitched. Then she flicked her sharp claw across its throat, spurting blood everywhere. She breathed in the smell and licked some of it up, then took a deep breath and snorted fire out of her nostrils, crisping the deer nicely. She snapped it up in one bite and sighed with satisfaction.

(Holly, I think JallyN needed one of her dragons to talk to Camilla
smile.png
)

He smiled, picturing her face.
Avalon then came to mind, how would they retaliate to such blood on their soil? On their claws.
Sprite back there was in a world of her own, thinking that a name could protect them. Avalon, psssh..It never mattered to Silv what they called the dirt and trees, Avalon, Caronia; if he had seen such a wonderful opportunity on any land, he would have taken it. And still might.
Maybe Coronia was in need of a little work itself, just to help strengthen it of course.
He shook his head and laughed quietly to himself.

:)D)
And then he spied the dragonness ahead of him.
He froze, tail caught mid swing. She was large enough to be trouble, especially in his position. At the moment he doubted if he could even take on Blue eyes back home, let alone this stranger.
Perfect... Just perfect..... She could very well be of Pelendava, he thought, which would make matters worse than they already were, or she could just be a rogue; still bad news.
If it came down to it, he would flee, he certainly wasn't above saving his own hide. He still had his poison, though. However weak he was, it was still as potent as it always.

[rule]
How did she even get in this situation, she asked in her mind.
She Stuck to the deep forest, not about to give him an easy landing pad if he decided to dive.

There was a loud cracking sound that split the air above Frill, like the crack of a bull whip. Jester pulled back just as he breached the speed of sound and skimmed over the tree tops, the top most leaves brushing his underside. The forest around Frill was plunged into the darkness of a shadow as he blocked the sun with his wings. This was his version of the hunt, not so different then Silv's, just much more personal. He would enjoy this attack for different reasons. He watched Frill from above and slowed down to match her speed. Even he wasn't so crazed as to attempt a landing in such dense forest, the affect would be useless, and it certainly wouldn't catch Frill. No... he would wait until she reached a clearer spot. It wouldn't be long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom