~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smirked. "Lovely. Yes, it is. Thank you." she flared her wings and paced a small circle. "So, Belial. Who are you?"
Belial's eyes followed her as she walked. He did not look unfriendly, actually, he looked almost happy... friendly. But underneath there was a deadly gleam to his eyes, hidden in his cheerful appearance. "A mere rogue." He said with a casual flick of his wrist "A traveler, and you?"

"And you can hunt, but you've already died."
To her at least, he had. She did not run, picking her way through the brush. There was no way she could beat him, Avalon was her only shot.
Jester followed, his pace much slower as he was weaker on the ground then in the air. He hissed in frustration and forced his way back up through the trees and into the sky. Once airborn, he caught up to her quickly and prepared to dive.

Silv glanced between the both of them, letting his breath hiss out the side of his mouth in a quiet sigh, " I wish I could say It's been charming, meeting the both of you. But it hasn't. Good day." He stood and scratched as his arm, Henry's dried blood flaking off. A swim was in short order, right after getting out of Avalon. These two could keep the guard company if they came looking for him, good luck...

Jester followed, his pace much slower as he was weaker on the ground then in the air. He hissed in frustration and forced his way back up through the trees and into the sky. Once airborn, he caught up to her quickly and prepared to dive.

She continued to pick her way through, watching him and her path.

Silv glanced between the both of them, letting his breath hiss out the side of his mouth in a quiet sigh, " I wish I could say It's been charming, meeting the both of you. But it hasn't. Good day." He stood and scratched as his arm, Henry's dried blood flaking off. A swim was in short order, right after getting out of Avalon. These two could keep the guard company if they came looking for him, good luck...
"Good day." Belial murmured, watching him leave.

She flexed her claws and whipped her tail through the air once. "you can't categorize me as anything. But if you had to... A rogue." she said coolly
Turning his gaze from Silv to Bianka, he smiled pleasantly with that same darkness hidden beneath. "I don't recall seeing you around here before, where you from?"

He snorted again and took off at a brisk trot through the woods, towards CORONIA.
His pain had reduced itself to a dull throb, quite bearable now. It would be a few weeks or so before it was all cleared up, but he could deal till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom