~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth followed blindly, her head down and eyes lowered. She let Saphira guide her, leaning slightly on the younger dragons shoulder as they approached the den. "Thank you." She said softly.

Name: Hana
Appearance:
images

Personality: Very dark and mysterious he keeps to himself and he is very mean but he can be nice at times.
BYC Username: kittyninja-awsm

Alistair muttered in agreement and pulled himself into the air, he didn't want to be out too late either.

[rule]
Belial cocked a brow. "Hmm.." He knew she was lieing, partially anyways. Maybe she did want that, but he didn't think thats why she was in such a hurry to get there. A thought began to form at the back of his mind, pulling from hunches that he had been gathering since he had seen her. Suppose she was coming from Caronia, it was a long ways but she seemed exhausted and nearing the end of her stamina. It was possible. Suppose then that she had been attacked by someone from there, that part was almost certain. Of course she would have been attacked just strolling into a place like that. Assuming that she had been there of course. And now, she was alive, she had survived the attack and was high tailing it back to Pelendava. An attack by a wild animal wouldn't have sparked that kind of reaction, nor a rogue he didn't think. And why was she being so secretive about it? Maybe she knew him, knew who he really was. That was a possibility, or maybe she had found something out, a piece of information that she couldn't risk letting out before she had reached the city? He tapped two of his claws together in delight, tucked up underneath him, he loved to solve puzzles like these.

Dread took off behind him.

Frill was beginning to feel uncomfortable, about Belial.
He was odd, not frighteningly so, but enough to put her weary mind on edge. Perhaps she was just imagining things, after yesterday....
She swallowed hard, "Could you fly ahead? To Pelendava?"

Dread took off behind him.
Frill was beginning to feel uncomfortable, about Belial.
He was odd, not frighteningly so, but enough to put her weary mind on edge. Perhaps she was just imagining things, after yesterday....
She swallowed hard, "Could you fly ahead? To Pelendava?"

(Give me a bit on this one, I'm trying to get my laptop working lol)

"I could." He nodded slowly. He could see her weariness reflected in her eyes as she spoke, not fear... but distrust. She was more observant then he had previosly thought. But it all added to the challeng, and he loved a challenge. "And I will... if you tell what it is thats so important." It was such an obvious trick that it couldn't really be considered a trick anymore, just blatant honesty. He was getting close.

(Give me a bit on this one, I'm trying to get my laptop working lol)
"I could." He nodded slowly. He could see her weariness reflected in her eyes as she spoke, not fear... but distrust. She was more observant then he had previosly thought. But it all added to the challeng, and he loved a challenge. "And I will... if you tell what it is thats so important." It was such an obvious trick that it couldn't really be considered a trick anymore, just blatant honesty. He was getting close.

(ooh, what has happened to the Holly's laptop?)

"I went to close to the border, a rogue got me." She replied in bouts, gaining altitude again, "I wasn't paying attention and got ambushed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom