~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A low growl rumbled through her lips. " Failing just isn't something I do. Ever. "
She puffed herself up a bit and approached him slowly. Her eyes assessed his reactions, and demeanor.
" i'll do it " she rumbled at last.

He chuckled softly bringing a hand to his mouth and wrapping his tongue around the jet-blue daggers that tipped his fingers.
They sparkled, gleaming in the dull light, laced with his poison, "We shall see about the failing then, shan't we?"

Slowly, Tanis led her downwards until they were nearly at the High Guard. Instead of directing her to the stone steps, she held back slightly to land on the grass... just in case Frill stumbled. A few curious stares were directed at her, slowly turning anxious as they realized she was injured. Was it another attack?

Frill landed with the ease of a professionally trained 2x4, rather hard and awkward, but still on her feet. She let her wings drag behind her, glancing around momentarily as she righted herself.
"Lets get moving before were mobbed, or my heart gives out. Both... Both are very likely to happen."

Having noticed Maggie's discomfort, Alistair also noticed Dread's. He wasn't sure why Camilla had sent him along with them, he was a civilian, not a warrior... and the 'crime scene' wasn't something for the faint hearted, even with the body removed. The only conclusion he could come to was that Camilla wanted a pair of eyes not tainted by warrior training, maybe he could pick up on something that they had overlooked before. He doubted it though. Regardless though, he respected Dread enough to understand his discomfort. Since Maggie wasn't paying much attention to them, he let her take the lead and dropped back beside Dread. The scent of the blood would lead her to the place, he knew. Without saying anything, he made eye contact with Dread to say: Don't worry, we have your back.

Dread gave him a false, but hopefully 'reassured' smile back. He hated to come off so weak as he did, but he couldn't help his inexperience and pretending otherwise was just foolish.
Besides, if there was to be war, he would be seeing plenty more of this. Well, hopefully not this, but blood at least.

Frill landed with the ease of a professionally trained 2x4, rather hard and awkward, but still on her feet. She let her wings drag behind her, glancing around momentarily as she righted herself.
"Lets get moving before were mobbed, or my heart gives out. Both... Both are very likely to happen."
Mobbed? Tanis was surprised to hear Frill say this. They were well within the limits of Pelendava, right next to the city centre in fact. The second she could understand, she had just been attacked, of course she still might have a heart attack. Well.... maybe not. But mobbed? What had scared her that badly? She shivered, though it was warm and sunny outside. The rogue was still behind them, she didn't even know his name, she didn't care. "Of course Frill, come inside. Stephan is waiting for us."

Quote: Alistair watched a moment longer, but didn't press the subject anymore. They were quickly approaching the scene with Maggie in the lead and as they circled once around the trees his stomach tightened. Even as a warrior this wasn't something he was 'okay' with, especially since Henry was such a close friend. He shook his head to shake the thoughts running through his head and landed with a light thump. Maggie was just in front of him, a puzzled but shaken look on her face.

Bianka snorted, and a small puff of smoke escaped her nostrils " I suppose we shall" she replied as she slowly extended and retracted her cat-like claws.
"What now?" she asked, but the question wasn't quite a question... It was a bit of an order, a small reflection of the confidence she possessed.

Name: Dreleon
Appearance:
images

Personality: Hot tempered, but obedient.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username: Dread

[quote name=HollyBird24] Mobbed? Tanis was surprised to hear Frill say this. They were well within the limits of Pelendava, right next to the city centre in fact. The second she could understand, she had just been attacked, of course she still might have a heart attack. Well.... maybe not. But mobbed? What had scared her that badly? She shivered, though it was warm and sunny outside. The rogue was still behind them, she didn't even know his name, she didn't care. "Of course Frill, come inside. Stephan is waiting for us." [/quote]

Frill followed Tanis to Stephen, managing her way with only a few stumbles.

HollyBird24 said:
Alistair watched a moment longer, but didn't press the subject anymore. They were quickly approaching the scene with Maggie in the lead and as they circled once around the trees his stomach tightened. Even as a warrior this wasn't something he was 'okay' with, especially since Henry was such a close friend. He shook his head to shake the thoughts running through his head and landed with a light thump. Maggie was just in front of him, a puzzled but shaken look on her face.
Dread could only stare for the first few moments, awestruck at the gruesome sight.
He turned to the both of them and back, "I don't think this was a rogue."

(Hello there, Dread! :frow )

Bianka snorted, and a small puff of smoke escaped her nostrils " I suppose we shall" she replied as she slowly extended and retracted her cat-like claws.
"What now?" she asked, but the question wasn't quite a question... It was a bit of an order, a small reflection of the confidence she possessed.

He caught her tone and smiled once more, shaking his head and heading for the caves.
"I guess you should go around and introduce yourself a bit, tell them Silv let you in. Lets see what they do about it."

Lets see if they question me, no one else seems to be taking authority... Lets see if they challenge mine....

Hey Dread!
frow.gif

Do you think you could add some more detail to your description of Dreleon? I can't post pictures on the front page for every charactor so you'll need a written description, not a picture. Thanks!

He caught her tone and smiled once more, shaking his head and heading for the caves.
"I guess you should go around and introduce yourself a bit, tell them Silv let you in. Lets see what they do about it."
Lets see if they question me, no one else seems to be taking authority... Lets see if they challenge mine....
bow.gif

lol

Frill followed Tanis to Stephen, managing her way with only a few stumbles.
Tanis led her to a room near the back of the High Guard in the hospital section. The structure wasn't as tall or grand here as it was near the front, but was still brightly lit by the sun which poured in through gaps in the walls and roof. The room was large, but not so large as to make it feel cold and empty. Kyra was standing next to a large bed of moss in one corner with several neat stacks of herbs gathered on the floor. Stephan was standing beside her, his gaze deeply concerned with something more then simply Frill's condition. The citizens weren't the only ones who suspected a connection between this and Henry's killer. "Sit, please." Kyra gestured Frill over to the moss bed, her gestures were quick and urgent but her tone was gentle and almost motherly.

Quote:
"What makes you say that?" Alistair turned to look at Dread. "How do you---"

"Dread is right." Maggie inturrupted, focusing her gaze on the other two dragons for the first time since she had first detected the... she wasn't sure what it was. It had started slowly, just barely creeping into the edges of her finely tuned senses, as if teasing her. Then it had gotten stronger and more intense as they got closer to the scene, she had never felt anything like it. Cold and darkness, the feeling of impending doom and destruction and ultimatly... death. Looking at Alistair and Dread she was sure that they couldn't feel it like she could, but that wasn't surprising given her abilities. But it was something more, like it was 'talking' only to her. She could feel it carassing her scales, like it was actually touching her though she knew that wasn't possible. It was all in her head. This kind of stuff didn't come from a rogue, unless that rogue was working for someone else. But even then. Something this powerful could only come from the source (assuming Silv is 'leader' of Caronia for now). "Whoever it was is gone now," she glanced quickly at Dread. "But... this was something much bigger then a rogue, and I don't mean in physical size."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom