~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frill wasn't sure where to start, or more importantly, whether to include Jester.
She closed her eyes and lay still for a moment before replying, "I left Avalon, crossed the border. I guess I wasn't paying attention, I was hunting. It was yesterday afternoon sometime. I... There was a dragon, it attacked me. I tried to get away, that's how I managed to get these." She paused and glanced in the direction of the wounds on her back, "It talked about Caronia, tried to drag me back there, I got away."

___

"I guess the only thing we can do is bury him." Alistair said heavily. "But first we should check him over, many the killer left something behind."

"Good idea." Maggie agreed. "You and Dread can search around here and I'll search the trail Henry ran and the surrounding area."

Bianka continued strolling through the city. Out of the corner of her eye she sensed a twitch of movement, but she ignored it for the moment.
Lilith descended quickly through the hazy sky, not wasting time on words. She sliced through the air like a knife, her slender, streamlined body producing very little resistance. As she dropped, she aligned herself for the attack. It would be quick and to the point, just how she liked it. Just before she was within striking distance she pulled back her wings and slipped out her claws like an owl coming onto a mouse, aiming for Bianka's flank on the side she wasn't looking.

"What did it look like?" Tanis asked curiously, unable to hold her tongue any longer.

___

"I guess the only thing we can do is bury him." Alistair said heavily. "But first we should check him over, many the killer left something behind."

"Good idea." Maggie agreed. "You and Dread can search around here and I'll search the trail Henry ran and the surrounding area."

"I didn't get a good look, black I think. Just black." She replied, closing her eyes again, "All those dragons up there are black... The mountain is festering."

Dread nodded and began to pick his way around, carefully attempting to walk without disturbing the scene, or touching the blood.

"I didn't get a good look, black I think. Just black." She replied, closing her eyes again, "All those dragons up there are black... The mountain is festering."

Alistair sniffed around the body, wrinkling his nose slightly at the stench of death. He had already searched around, back when they had first discovered the scene with Camilla and Gabriel.

Maggie left them to search there and headed deeper into the forest. The further away she got from the scene, the clearer her senses got. The dark feeling weakened slightly and she was able to concentrate on the other things. Since the attack happened fairly recently she was hoping that she could get a clear idea of the attacker through things that could not be seen or found, only sensed.

Name: Dreadren
Appearance: Black scales, in the moonlight they shine silver, he is six feet tall, he is 8 feet long, his wingspan is 10 feet, his eyes are silver but they are pure white at night, his wings are tipped with claws which hold poison which will paralyze you for a few seconds, his back is rimmed with fins, but they are solid and sharp, his tail ends with a razor edge which he can use a a stinger when needed, his head is narrow and has a sharp crest on his head which is pointed at the top.
images

Personality: He is a calm, obedient dragon, he is trying to prove his worth to become a learner, he is five moons old, when he is upset his wings take on a light grey tint, when he is happy it turns light silver, he tries to work hard and become a learner.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username: Dread

Reformated Character in replacment of my inaccurate one.

(Starting Character 01.)

Dreadren was stretched on a rock, the rock was larger than him and has sunshine directly on it, he was in the sunshine, he readjusted himself on the rock so him belly got the most of the sunshine, he cracked a lid, then he fell into sleep "Ah relaxation..." he thought.

"All those dragons?" Stephan tipped his head to the side, ignoring Tanis's question. "How many are there?"
_____

Alistair sniffed around the body, wrinkling his nose slightly at the stench of death. He had already searched around, back when they had first discovered the scene with Camilla and Gabriel.

Maggie left them to search there and headed deeper into the forest. The further away she got from the scene, the clearer her senses got. The dark feeling weakened slightly and she was able to concentrate on the other things. Since the attack happened fairly recently she was hoping that she could get a clear idea of the attacker through things that could not be seen or found, only sensed.

Frill shook her head slowly, "I don't know, I wish I had looked around or something. I just couldn't. I wish I could have done something more while I was there."

____
A fragrant odor drifted on the air, mingling with the scent of the drying blood and rancid death. It was barely detectable, but still there, as if mocking the scene.
It rose from the Henry, more importantly, from several of his wounds... And just like the scent, almost invisible lay the glitter of gold.

"Well, I see nothing of consequence here." Dread sighed, eyes freezing on Henry's body again, "This entire mess appears to be senseless mutilation."

Last edited:
Dreadren was walking silently through the leaf covered ground, he was deep in the forest, "I really shouldn't be out alone." he said to himself, the sun was sitting lazily in the sky almost setting, Dreadren walked toward the city, his claws wen't Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick CRACK Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick...

"Frill." Kyra placed a wing gently on her back. "What matters is that you are here, alive. Not what you didn't do. Stephan, she needs to rest before you fire anymore questions at her. Both of you, shoo. Go find Camilla and let her know whats going on."

Stephan dipped his head to the healer. "Of course Kyra. Frill, rest for now. I will discuss your information with Camilla and whatever council members are in the city. If what your saying is true, immediate action must be taken."
_____

Alistair was just about to raise his head when he caught a slight whiff of the strange odor. He frowned slightly and inhaled deeply, closing his eyes to concentrate. The scent confused him, it was different from the normal sents associated with death and blood. "Dread, come over here a moment." He murmured without opening his eyes "Can you smell this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom