~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhg anyways i'm going to camp, my sister is going to come onto byc, and she is looking over my shoulder... she's wanting to join this RP if its fine by you, shes gonna send in a application to join.

EXCUSE ME WHO TOOK OF A CHUNK OF MY SHOULDER? I CAN TO BE INJURED! PLUS DID HE EVEN TRY TO DEFEND HIMSELF, AND LIKE YOU SAID YOU CANT FIGHT WHILE CARRYING SOMEONE, WHAT WAS HE GONNA DO, DROP YOU AND RUN?

I wasn't trying to start an argument, ParagonGuide13.
I was just stating, basically what Holly said. Silv is trained, and he hunts other dragons for a living, he's gonna know how to dodge and weave a bit. ;)

:gig

Christina looked back again, only to find that he was now above them, and decending on them. As his claws came down she ducked her head, narrowly avoiding his claws with a small squeak of pain when her wings jostled and rubbed against her raw flank. "I don't know... some awesome warrior move! Is this the best you can do!?" This wasn't going to work, there was no way Silv could defend them carrying her, he was a great warrior... but not even Tenebrae could fight while carrying someone else. She cast a quick glance down at the ground to see where they were, and felt a dark feeling of dread when she realized they were still a few miles away from the main grounds of Caronia.

"Well, any last wishes? I think I might drop you, sprite." He laughed, expression manic.
He dared not look up as he felt the shadow of the giant on his back, it would slow his spiral and surely cost him his pretty wings.

"Well, any last wishes? I think I might drop you, sprite." He laughed, expression manic.
He dared not look up as he felt the shadow of the giant on his back, it would slow his spiral and surely cost him his pretty wings.
Her expression paniced for a moment, then relaxed slightly. It needed to be done. "Drop me, I still have wings. Make some noise, someone will hear you."

Last edited:
"Sure." He replied, still grinning. He released his hold and let her fall, plummeting down behind her himself.
Make some noise... What does she think I am? Next time I'll just break her arm, pfft, she can go make some noise.. The next thing he did was throw his head back and let loose a cry that sounded like Big bird's child with a velociraptor being strangle by a flute.

Last edited:
Name: Tisep
Appearance: Tisep has a sleek, slender build, and moves rather fast. Most of her body's scales are a smokey charcoal color, and on her side runs a ling stripe of blue. Her wings are smokey black, with smaller stripes of blue running down the base of each wing. Her eyes are sharp blue, glittering in the light and her tongue is forked like a snake.
Personality: Tisep is sharp-tongued and defiant, and looks down upon dragons who are below her. This often gets her into trouble, but respects those above her. She uses her wits to try and get out of situations.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Caronia
BYC Username: Owl

"Sure." He replied, still grinning. He released his hold and let her fall, plummeting down behind her himself.
Make some noise... What does she think I am? Next time I'll just break her arm, pfft, she can go make some noise.. The next thing he did was throw his head back and let loose a cry that sounded like Big bird's child with a velociraptor being strangle by a flute.
gig.gif

Christina spiraled down below him, keeping her wings closed for the moment. She needed to fall fast and out of the way before attempting to slow down, though she wasn't sure if her sore muscles would be able to support her weight. At last, when the trees appeared to balloon in front of her she flared, throwing her wings out flat and creating as much surface area as she could to slow herself down. The result was drastic and instant, and even more painful. She let out a sharp cry of pain as her chest muscles nearly tore themselves in half with the strain of keeping her wings out. The trees were still coming up fast, this was going to be a hard landing.

Silv continued in his descent, vile thoughts trailing him all the way.
He was more agile now, without the extra weight. Although he still doubted his chances one on one with the dragon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom