The Fraggles

I wish I was getting turkeys! They are very much big feathered dogs but I never made the connection until now haha! If Goose’s egg hatches, which it’s starting to, we’re going to name it Turkey :p

Also my poor 5 year old brother got attacked by a nasty Polish rooster while I was working so we spent an hour building up his courage. He went from clinging onto my back with a death grip and sobbing to gleefully chasing the Polish tyrant away from him (at the other farm, I took him with me since I couldn’t leave him home alone)

I wish I was getting turkeys! They are very much big feathered dogs but I never made the connection until now haha! If Goose’s egg hatches, which it’s starting to, we’re going to name it Turkey :p

Also my poor 5 year old brother got attacked by a nasty Polish rooster while I was working so we spent an hour building up his courage. He went from clinging onto my back with a death grip and sobbing to gleefully chasing the Polish tyrant away from him (at the other farm, I took him with me since I couldn’t leave him home alone)
I dunno ... No matter how hard I try, I can't think of any more unique, perfect names than "Badonkadonk!"

Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!!! I can't hatch, yet, so I have to hatch vicariously through everyone else ... so PICTURES ............ Pretty Please?
Haven’t taken anything but video and still can’t figure out the link, so if you have instagram you can see what’s going on at breakfastpoopers!! will take some pictures tomorrow for sure though :)

Thanks so much! Good to hear from you again! How's your birds?

I was pleased to see you pop up again as well. Lots of happenings here in 12 months. Patsy passed last fall. Lilly now leads the flock. I lost Maleficent to some predator about a month ago. Now I have 3 new pullets to integrate. Nothing much.

I was pleased to see you pop up again as well. Lots of happenings here in 12 months. Patsy passed last fall. Lilly now leads the flock. I lost Maleficent to some predator about a month ago. Now I have 3 new pullets to integrate. Nothing much.
No way! So sorry for your losses, but I never would’ve expected Lilly as a leader haha. Congrats to her!

Kermit has made a little Z shaped hole in the membrane and is chirping up a storm. Other egg’s crack got even bigger. Thinking about naming her sibling Fozzie Bear. Or perhaps Chimpanzee like the five year old suggested. How many hours does it take from first pip for the chicks to start zipping?

No way! So sorry for your losses, but I never would’ve expected Lilly as a leader haha. Congrats to her!

Kermit has made a little Z shaped hole in the membrane and is chirping up a storm. Other egg’s crack got even bigger. Thinking about naming her sibling Fozzie Bear. Or perhaps Chimpanzee like the five year old suggested. How many hours does it take from first pip for the chicks to start zipping?

That is where I have no experience. I have never done a hatch. Love the names.

Lilly as a leader was shocking to me as well but Hattie has never cared enough to be in charge. She does make a great number 2 though.

Back
Top Bottom