The Fricken Chicken story!

That means nothing to me. No worries.
I couldn't get close enough to get a picture of the other one, she's missing her feathers on top its head. Because this one like to eat them. I just picked up blue cote spray, so maybe it will stop. 🤦‍♀️ I'll try to catch it when my hubby gets home. Take that back, I have to catch her. To spray her head. It's not bloody just bald lol 😆
20210528_140330.jpg

I couldn't get close enough to get a picture of the other one, she's missing her feathers on top its head. Because this one like to eat them. I just picked up blue cote spray, so maybe it will stop. 🤦‍♀️ I'll try to catch it when my hubby gets home. Take that back, I have to catch her. To spray her head. It's not bloody just bald lol 😆
View attachment 2692789
Really cute. How old are they?

Why do you suppose the feather pecking is going on? Is she bored?
No clue?? Has been happening since day 1. She has picked feather from the time she was mailed here! Never had a feather plucker until now. I always feed nutrena feeds, and good healthy snacks since they are outside. So not really sure. Not sure how they could be bored out there. They have a tree, multiple roost around, and rocks and such to climb one. Lots of greens to eat at, placed to dig and dust bath. They have a nice little area to chill. Not boredom. Maybe parents stock had problems and bred them on? 🤔 the little bearded one is the one who does the plucking

Back
Top Bottom