The Fricken Chicken story!

No clue?? Has been happening since day 1. She has picked feather from the time she was mailed here! Never had a feather plucker until now. I always feed nutrena feeds, and good healthy snacks since they are outside. So not really sure. Not sure how they could be bored out there. They have a tree, multiple roost around, and rocks and such to climb one. Lots of greens to eat at, placed to dig and dust bath. They have a nice little area to chill. Not boredom. Maybe parents stock had problems and bred them on? 🤔 the little bearded one is the one who does the plucking
Interesting. I am leaning towards taking them. I need to consider my set up. Can I let you know Monday or Tuesday?

I cant get over the markings on this deathlayer! 😂😂 Now I've seen it all!
received_438196470773653.jpeg
received_321999582925618.jpeg

This weekend was our local Grafton Farm yard sale. It's was wet and soggy. But I found alot of really cool things! My husband found, me a lovely chicken candy dish. First one I seen with a crest, in person! I found some other cute things too, like a cast iron chicken bell. I think I'll teach Bilbo to ring the bell to go outside. Instead of putting it out on the coop to weather.
20210530_175957.jpg
20210529_104259.jpg
20210529_104400.jpg

This weekend was our local Grafton Farm yard sale. It's was wet and soggy. But I found alot of really cool things! My husband found, me a lovely chicken candy dish. First one I seen with a crest, in person! I found some other cute things too, like a cast iron chicken bell. I think I'll teach Bilbo to ring the bell to go outside. Instead of putting it out on the coop to weather.
View attachment 2697823View attachment 2697826View attachment 2697827
Great finds! Sounds like a fun trip despite the sogginess.

Back
Top Bottom