The Front Porch Swing

omgosh! this is great! Makes me want to retrofit one of my roos with skates!

Buster the skating rooster

link to the article:
http://framework.latimes.com/2011/10/25/buster-the-skating-rooster/

Crystal we had some people out picking up their runaway pony today and they fell in love with the little Buttercups. When they asked me what the were all I could remember was Mini Moose! It took me about ten minutes to remember. I think when it cools off I may have to hit you up for more eggs to hatch them some. They wanted ours, but I'm attached and Alex would not be very forgiving if I sold his Mini Moose!

Little miss Muffet, my favorite ran right up to the little girl and the around her legs. It was really cute. Of course Muffy as I call her wanted a meal worm, but they didn't know that. Apparently all small sized humans must have them.

Hubbies gone for a week. Yeah I'll have a clean house again! He's such a sob I don't know where to begin though. I hate having a messy house. Drives me nuts.

with 2-3 kids on a regular basis, the house stays semi-messy/cluttered add hubby to the mix... when he is home...I stay outside with the birds, they are cleaner.

So true! At least with Alex he tries to clean up. He's working off his bill for all those chickens. He does the laundry and is now doing most of the garbage and clutter removal, but hubby can't even get his tea wrapper in the garbage. He's always been a slob. I usually get a good laugh when he asks me where something is. My response is did you put it away?

Back
Top Bottom