The Gen Z Thread

I hate it here.

The cat got out, she's been out for a few hours. She was meowing at my window. Went and opened the back door, called her name. She got distracted sniffing something on her way inside, so I went to go get food. Then my dad is screaming at me to leave her alone. So I sigh because why? Why can't I let the cat in because she's meowing at the window??? You WANT her to be stuck outside all night? You literally watched her almost kill herself as she walked UNDER the pool cover and around the edge of the pool. GOD knows what would of happened if she was left out there. So after my dad yelled at me, I closed the closet door with the cat food, walked to the dining room door to close it, as I left it opened. The cat had come inside on its own. I said "cats inside" and my parents started ROARING about how I never fcking listen blah blah blah.

Convinced she would of ended up dead or who knows if I hadn't let her in. The way she was walking around the edge of the pool in the dark scared me. Its covered. She can't see whats the cover and whats the pool. I don't know WHY they thought I was the worst person ever for letting her in?? She was READY to be let in. All I did was open the door and she came inside. WTF

I hate it here.

The cat got out, she's been out for a few hours. She was meowing at my window. Went and opened the back door, called her name. She got distracted sniffing something on her way inside, so I went to go get food. Then my dad is screaming at me to leave her alone. So I sigh because why? Why can't I let the cat in because she's meowing at the window??? You WANT her to be stuck outside all night? You literally watched her almost kill herself as she walked UNDER the pool cover and around the edge of the pool. GOD knows what would of happened if she was left out there. So after my dad yelled at me, I closed the closet door with the cat food, walked to the dining room door to close it, as I left it opened. The cat had come inside on its own. I said "cats inside" and my parents started ROARING about how I never fcking listen blah blah blah.
maybe they didn't want the cat to come in

Back
Top Bottom