The Gen Z Thread

Wait seriously? I‘m about to expose my secret to the world but it needs to be said.

In the first season Alya finds a 10th grade text book that Ladybug dropped and said she knew because she was in The tenth grade class and their school is the only one who uses that text book and was trying to determine who LB was through that.

Meaning in the first season Mari was in 10th grade which would mean she was 15-16. But if she was actually 13 she would be in 7th-8th grade not tenth?
YES IM SO GALD ITS EXPOSED WAIT TILL JADE FINDS OUT YES IK WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT but remember in Berfana they were celebrating her 14th birthday but then Alya found the 10th-grade book and I'm like 90% sure that Adrien and Mari are the same age. in the s4 trailer, his dad says something about Adrien being 15 but Marinette is either 14 or 15 and for S4 she either 15 or 16

Aren’t things different in France?
Yes they are
I would assume so
From google, This is only for the 3 season for S4 She has to be atleast 15
What is Marinette's age?
In the show, Marinette's hero identity is Ladybug. 3. Although the age is not clearly stated, due to the age range in high school students in France, we can conclude that Marinette is between the ages of 13-15.

I JUST DID SOME RESEARCH

So in the episode The Pharaoh That's when Alya finds the 10th-grade book that Lb dropped on camera and that Happened at the beginning of S1 , and In S2 The 5th episode is Befana and that's when they celebrated her 14 bday and I forgot the episode but i remember Gaberail calling the bodyguard yelling at him bc he couldn't keep an eye on a 14-year-old and he was talking about Adrien

57891e34-14a3-4d04-8adc-8bb620f3ff20.jpeg

@EmmaRainboe LOOK LOOK THIS IS PPL FROM THE FANDOM AND I AGREE WITH THIS BC THIS MAKES SM SENSE
She is 14. In befana she turns 14,in Ladybug she doesn't turn 15. We see Adrien make the gift that we see in Befana. Plus,the cake wasnt for her birthday-rather for her being innocent and not a liar. Alya mentions in feast that it has been a few months since ladybug and Chat noir came to fight hawkmoth-during those months Marinette had her birthday.

In the original French dub of Pharaoh (I think that's how it's spelled) Alya calls it a 9th-grade history book. Also if you do the math from the christmaster episode it means they are 14. We have her 14th birthday and there was no 15th birthday,so really lets just say shes 14.

Back
Top Bottom