The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
People over there are crazy for her, even more so than you.
tongue.png

Oh awesome! I hope I can get it for my Mac. *coughDoubtitcough*

Eh, maybe... I dunno, I just think she'd be better if she just spoke Japanese. Although, with the English demo being somewhat... you know... It shouldn't be too hard for that.
big_smile.png

you mean people are more obsessed over Konata-Chan than i am Miku-Chan??!!

the might; there are a ton of mac vocaloid fans out there
wink.png

ya, but it'd be nice to know the lyrics of some of her song without having to look them up. but i do agree, she does sound better singing in Japanese

my mom got all mad at me for getting excited about the English release
lol.png

Konata-chan, Miku-chan... Those are actually really popular girls over in Japan. And let's not get started on girls that play to the... tropes. Tsunderes, Meganekkos, Sempai/Kohai style characters, Kuuderes...
There's this girl from K-ON named Azusa-chan, and she's the waifu of many lonely men.
tongue.png
I'm serious, there are pictures of people 'dating' her. I don't know whether to praise them or be downright ashamed.

But who cares about the Macs? We're... hipsters.

Subtitled versions, man. Subs. *3* Them readins.
lau.gif

Oh come on. XD

Quote:
you mean people are more obsessed over Konata-Chan than i am Miku-Chan??!!

the might; there are a ton of mac vocaloid fans out there
wink.png

ya, but it'd be nice to know the lyrics of some of her song without having to look them up. but i do agree, she does sound better singing in Japanese

my mom got all mad at me for getting excited about the English release
lol.png

Konata-chan, Miku-chan... Those are actually really popular girls over in Japan. And let's not get started on girls that play to the... tropes. Tsunderes, Meganekkos, Sempai/Kohai style characters, Kuuderes...
There's this girl from K-ON named Azusa-chan, and she's the waifu of many lonely men.
tongue.png
I'm serious, there are pictures of people 'dating' her. I don't know whether to praise them or be downright ashamed.

lau.gif

Oh come on. XD

IMPOSSIBRU!!!! its nearly impossible to go any farther in liking an anime girl than i have
i think i've heard of her... i'm planning on watching K-on after Lucky Star and i've seen a few clips of some of it.
i say you should feel both, some guys just need a gf (besides, anime girls are so appealing!) but then theres some guys...

hipsters huh? well, some companies do in fact make a mac counterpart of their game/software, like Battleground Europe and TF2 is i remember correctly

good point

ikr!!!tis un-fair! blarg, i'll live XD

Quote:
tongue.png

lau.gif

Oh come on. XD

IMPOSSIBRU!!!! its nearly impossible to go any farther in liking an anime girl than i have
i think i've heard of her... i'm planning on watching K-on after Lucky Star and i've seen a few clips of some of it.
i say you should feel both, some guys just need a gf (besides, anime girls are so appealing!) but then theres some guys...

hipsters huh? well, some companies do in fact make a mac counterpart of their game/software, like Battleground Europe and TF2 is i remember correctly

good point

Haha, no seriously, you should look up 2d dating on Danbooru/Safebooru.

The music is really good, and I think you'll like either Yui or Mugi. XD

cool.png
Radical.

Hey Delta and Tani!
frow.gif
Don't mind us having our weird conversations.
lol.png

Quote:

good point

Haha, no seriously, you should look up 2d dating on Danbooru/Safebooru.

The music is really good, and I think you'll like either Yui or Mugi. XD

cool.png
Radical.

Hey Delta and Tani!
frow.gif
Don't mind us having our weird conversations.
lol.png

i'll look it up once my sister leaves the room so she don't get the wrong idea, since humans usually assume the worst, especially my sister
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom