The Great Banana Bread Disaster of 2015

Yes but the Brits drink way too much tea.
My favourite spice? Hmm I don't really know. But I've always hated cinnamon, especially in apple pies and crumbles - it's all you can taste.

What is a pumpkin latte?

I think the differences in cultures is interesting, don't curb your enthusiasm :D

Last edited:
Though I think If I ever traveled to the US and ate a slice of apple pie I would probably have a cinnamon overdose and wake up in the hospital.

Luck is with you LSKY my lab is working on an antidote for cinnamon overdose... it does involve some tea and a bit of pinky lifting drinkers.

Pumpkin latte is a coffee with some cream foamed into it that has a bit of a pumpkin allspice and clovey-cinnamon taste.. If you are careful you might even be able to discern a little nutmeg... it is not for the faint of heart.. but very popular on the west coast.. and filtering in to the lower states..

I usually have a little pumpkin latte and watch chicken football in the afternoons after work.. grapes are one of the girls favorite footballs.

I will need that antidote in easy to swallow pills before I travel to the states, so please get working on it.

Pumpkin latte sounds kinda. Gross.

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom